Access to Nursing reproduction assignment help?

Watch
lyonbabe
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
I am currently doing the reproduction and development assignment, but there is A LOT of information that I need to take in and understand in order to write this essay on hormones. Particularly the female ovulation cycle, it is so complex and thorough, and I don't have much time to try and unravel it all.
Does anyone here have any tips on what I should focus on in regards to the hormones part of the assignment, so I can waste less time on things I don't actually need in the assignment?

Thanks
sarz89
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Hi sorry,

I can't help with your question as I'm not that far ahead but have you done the assignment: introduction to cell Biology? If you have done this assignment is they a chance you could give me some advice on where to find some information mi need to answer one of the questions, please. My assignment was sent back to me and have to redo it and have it back in for the 29th October but I'm really stuck on one thing so any help would be appreciated and sorry again that i can not help with your own question.
lyonbabe
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
(Original post by sarz89)
Hi sorry,

I can't help with your question as I'm not that far ahead but have you done the assignment: introduction to cell Biology? If you have done this assignment is they a chance you could give me some advice on where to find some information mi need to answer one of the questions, please. My assignment was sent back to me and have to redo it and have it back in for the 29th October but I'm really stuck on one thing so any help would be appreciated and sorry again that i can not help with your own question.
Hey no worries, unfortunately I can't help you with that as we haven't started the dell biology assignment yet. But good luck.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should there be a new university admissions system that ditches predicted grades?

No, I think predicted grades should still be used to make offers (699)
33.88%
Yes, I like the idea of applying to uni after I received my grades (PQA) (880)
42.66%
Yes, I like the idea of receiving offers only after I receive my grades (PQO) (392)
19%
I think there is a better option than the ones suggested (let us know in the thread!) (92)
4.46%

Watched Threads