I’ve just freaked myself out

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
So I don’t think I could be pregnant from this but there is a small chance apparently. I grinding n*ked with my boyfriend but there was only pre-*** and no penetration. I am on birth control but I took it late a day or two this week + I’ve heard it isn’t 100% effective. I’m just freaked at this point, could this have got me pregnant? I only have 24 more hours to take plan-b before it’s useless to me but I don’t know if I should cause the way my parents raised me to think taking plan-b is wrong. Help?!?
Advertisement
Mhazie
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
That does sound like a very small chance, but I sympathise, I was equally as worried when something similar happened to me a year or two ago.

Take the morning after pill! Your parents will never know. Of course, I can't help with any moral decision that you feel is involved with it, but it's quick and easy to do and it will stop worrying about pregnancy.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should there be a new university admissions system that ditches predicted grades?

No, I think predicted grades should still be used to make offers (485)
33.47%
Yes, I like the idea of applying to uni after I received my grades (PQA) (600)
41.41%
Yes, I like the idea of receiving offers only after I receive my grades (PQO) (298)
20.57%
I think there is a better option than the ones suggested (let us know in the thread!) (66)
4.55%

Watched Threads