Burning after urination

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
So for the past 3 days I’ve been having a burning sensation after I wee.
And I’m not sure if this is normal as (TMI) I’ve been having sex everyday for over 2 weeks which is which I don’t normally do, I’m giving it a rest now to see if it improves

It’s not a sti as I’ve recently been checked and my partner too

Any ideas
AzureCeleste
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Could be a UTI- depends on how urgent/frequently you need to pee
Anonymous #2
Report 4 weeks ago
When you shower, if you apply shower gel directly only your urethra opening, it can cause stinging. Considering you have been more sexually active, have you been washing that area more frequently with chemical products like shower gel?
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
When you shower, if you apply shower gel directly only your urethra opening, it can cause stinging. Considering you have been more sexually active, have you been washing that area more frequently with chemical products like shower gel?
I only use femfresh which is meant for that area however I do only have baths and use all sorts of products
Elektra06
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Sounds like a uti maybe to me. Does it sting after. Do you feel the need to go more often and get achey pain in your sides?

I would see a GP just to check it isn't
black tea
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
could be a uti, could be irritation from friction from having sex, could even be something like thrush or an sti. probably best to see a doctor if it's been going for such a while.

(Original post by Anonymous)
I only use femfresh which is meant for that area however I do only have baths and use all sorts of products
Be careful with baths and products down there, they really increase your chance of getting thrush and BV
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should there be a new university admissions system that ditches predicted grades?

No, I think predicted grades should still be used to make offers (635)
33.56%
Yes, I like the idea of applying to uni after I received my grades (PQA) (798)
42.18%
Yes, I like the idea of receiving offers only after I receive my grades (PQO) (374)
19.77%
I think there is a better option than the ones suggested (let us know in the thread!) (85)
4.49%

Watched Threads