The Student Room Group

Attracted to women

I'm not a lesbian, I love sausages. But lately I find myself being more and more attracted to girls, I love playing with their long hair, their boobs and they way they dress and the alluring smell of their purfume.
Sausages tf really and mmm idk whether this a troll or not yet @StopRightThere @ChickenMadness summon the rest of the troll detection squad
Well I don't like sausages tbh and I'm straight lol.

@SlytherinSoul
Original post by ChickenMadness
Well I don't like sausages tbh and I'm straight lol.

@SlytherinSoul

Are you wanting me to say that i do ??

Spoiler

You could be bisexual?
Original post by SlytherinSoul
Are you wanting me to say that i do ??

Spoiler

Lmao I'm just summoning the squad like @tbi_zlx asked
Lmao I'm just summoning the squad like @tbi_zlx asked

Who's in the squad i didn't even know I was in a squad tbf
Who's in the squad i didn't even know I was in a squad tbf

idk lmao. I tagged you cus I tagged you in that troll thread yesterday lol.
I share your feelings about friendships. I think it’s normal to want a deep emotional connection with friends, and I don’t think it disqualifies you from being lesbian. I think it’s possible to be an asexual lesbian and that’s what you sound like to me. You said it yourself, even if you could have the perfect (non sexual) partnership with a man, you’re not interested in it, most likely because you aren’t romantically attracted to men. Since you aren’t sexually attracted to anyone, but are only attracted romantically to women, it’s ok to consider yourself a lesbian imo.
idk lmao. I tagged you cus I tagged you in that troll thread yesterday lol.

Nah your right lmao the squad is @tbi_zlx @TSKR @ChickenMadness @SlytherinSoul @StopRightThere @jellybellyb

Spoiler

Original post by Mr. Obama
I share your feelings about friendships. I think it’s normal to want a deep emotional connection with friends, and I don’t think it disqualifies you from being lesbian. I think it’s possible to be an asexual lesbian and that’s what you sound like to me. You said it yourself, even if you could have the perfect (non sexual) partnership with a man, you’re not interested in it, most likely because you aren’t romantically attracted to men. Since you aren’t sexually attracted to anyone, but are only attracted romantically to women, it’s ok to consider yourself a lesbian imo.

She said she loves sausages though.
She said she loves sausages though.

LMFAO
Nah your right lmao the squad is @tbi_zlx @TSKR @ChickenMadness @SlytherinSoul @StopRightThere @jellybellyb

Spoiler

I have been summoned. What do you need?
Original post by tbi_zlx
Sausages tf really and mmm idk whether this a troll or not yet @StopRightThere @ChickenMadness summon the rest of the troll detection squad

Aww, I'm part of something. Hm. I'll need to hear them talk more.

Spoiler

Ooou a squad. :clap2: What do I need to do?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending