Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
Nj
Last edited by username5454012; 4 weeks ago
ChickenMadness
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
You should tell your parents, he's a full on rapist.
HaydenFordz
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Ok right that is rape so get the f**k out of that relationship rn. Call the police
Ivartheboneless
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
No means no. I said no to a girl my first time, you will most likely develop a personality disorder if you don't see a gp and get help. I didn't but it is common for girls.
tbi_zlx
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Em2478954147)
I had my boyfriend of a couple of months stay over for the first time, we began kissing and suddenly he grabs my legs, and drags me to the edge of the bed and removes my clothes and rips them because he did it aggressively. I was a virgin and I had never done anything sexual so this was really sudden and startling for me and I was in shock, I did not want to do anything as I was only 15 years old my parents were in the next room, which I told him. Suddenly he is trying to push himself inside me, while I stared at him with a blank expression completely frozen. He was always so kind to me and would even ask permission to kiss me so for him to suddenly remove my clothes and try to have sex with me, without saying a word, was really scary and upsetting, and not like him at all, he had this look in his eyes as though he was going to do this no matter what. I was genuinely scared. He then started to have sex with me, and frozen, I tried to say stop but nothing was coming out, he used me like an object and didn’t even look at me. He couldn’t stay hard for very long and then proceeded to start touching himself so aggressively that he left my thighs badly bruised and Once he got harder again I managed to say to him I don’t want this please stop but he kept going until he eventually had to give up because he couldn’t stay hard. He also then a couple of weeks later was trying to have sex again and I denied him and he then said “I want to eat you out” which I explicitly said “no thanks I am too tired” to and he grinned at me, then went down and started doing it anyway, I cried till he gave up. He has also proceeded to have sex with me without even telling me that he had no plans to use protection, and pressured me into sex without protection which I said no to several times. He told me that all these situations are my own fault, I didn’t scream and kick and shout I only said no so apparently he hasn’t done anything wrong. I have nightmares and flashbacks and I can’t sleep and he constantly invalidates my feelings of violation and I need someone to tell me what they think. Please help
Get out of there. Tell anyone, call the police, call your parents. This is rape no question bout it
tbi_zlx
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Ivartheboneless)
No means no. I said no to a girl my first time, you will most likely develop a personality disorder if you don't see a gp and get help. I didn't but it is common for girls.
Even if you say no and then finally say yes after like 100 times asking its still considered rape OP as this is coerced consent
JamesRamson01
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Sex without consent is RAPE!! Considering you're a virgin? He's full on rapist.
username5454012
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
(Original post by HaydenFordz)
Ok right that is rape so get the f**k out of that relationship rn. Call the police
I have tried to leave several times and have been subjected to horrible emotional abuse, guilt tripped into staying by him punching holes in the walls and saying he’s going to commit if I leave, saying he will self harm and have no reason to live, so every time I end up staying. Recently I have tried to leave again and he has showered me with affection and gifts to try and make it hard for me to leave but I feel trapped and I just want out. I lost all my friends because he wouldn’t let me see them and I have had to move colleges because of his jealousy if there’s a boy in my class and he makes me feel like if I left, I’d have no one.
tbi_zlx
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
I have tried to leave several times and have been subjected to horrible emotional abuse, guilt tripped into staying by him punching holes in the walls and saying he’s going to commit if I leave, saying he will self harm and have no reason to live, so every time I end up staying. Recently I have tried to leave again and he has showered me with affection and gifts to try and make it hard for me to leave but I feel trapped and I just want out. I lost all my friends because he wouldn’t let me see them and I have had to move colleges because of his jealousy if there’s a boy in my class and he makes me feel like if I left, I’d have no one.
You 100% need to call the police like this emotional abuse as well as grooming.

(Original post by Anonymous)
The reason why I have been a fan of the Conjuring series is the number of the house where the child wants to be a murderer and a silver Mercedes-Benz will be a total cost for the garnish of the burger.
Wrong thread
Vapordave
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
I had my boyfriend of a couple of months stay over for the first time, we began kissing and suddenly he grabs my legs, and drags me to the edge of the bed and removes my clothes and rips them because he did it aggressively. I was a virgin and I had never done anything sexual so this was really sudden and startling for me and I was in shock, I did not want to do anything as I was only 15 years old my parents were in the next room, which I told him. Suddenly he is trying to push himself inside me, while I stared at him with a blank expression completely frozen. He was always so kind to me and would even ask permission to kiss me so for him to suddenly remove my clothes and try to have sex with me, without saying a word, was really scary and upsetting, and not like him at all, he had this look in his eyes as though he was going to do this no matter what. I was genuinely scared. He then started to have sex with me, and frozen, I tried to say stop but nothing was coming out, he used me like an object and didn’t even look at me. He couldn’t stay hard for very long and then proceeded to start touching himself so aggressively that he left my thighs badly bruised and Once he got harder again I managed to say to him I don’t want this please stop but he kept going until he eventually had to give up because he couldn’t stay hard. He also then a couple of weeks later was trying to have sex again and I denied him and he then said “I want to eat you out” which I explicitly said “no thanks I am too tired” to and he grinned at me, then went down and started doing it anyway, I cried till he gave up. He has also proceeded to have sex with me without even telling me that he had no plans to use protection, and pressured me into sex without protection which I said no to several times. He told me that all these situations are my own fault, I didn’t scream and kick and shout I only said no so apparently he hasn’t done anything wrong. I have nightmares and flashbacks and I can’t sleep and he constantly invalidates my feelings of violation and I need someone to tell me what they think. Please help
This is horrible, I'm so sorry you're going through this. How old is he?
Have you talked to your parents? If you don't want to right now you could call this helpline:
National Domestic Abuse Helpline – 0808 2000 247 – www.nationaldahelpline.org.uk
Last edited by Vapordave; 4 weeks ago
ChickenMadness
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
You need to tell your parents so they can handle everything for you. You should show them this thread and tell them it's you if it's to difficult to talk about it in real life.
Alienated.
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Like everyone above has said, call the police or a national helpline. Tell your parents about this. Sorry this is happening to you OP :console:
tbi_zlx
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Weird that you have to be married to a gold digger like Megan and you have a problem with the time it occurred to me that you would be interested to know more about the tragic circumstances and how to make a second attempt to make the cake.
What are you talking bout lol
Vapordave
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
The sunflower is a bit of a mystery to me again and I have just returned from a couple of days to Mexico. I have a crush on certain people who have no concept of what they want to do with the fact that they allowed my nan to stay in their fridge.
This is a serious thread. Go troll somewhere else.
username5454012
Rep:
?
(Original post by Vapordave)
This is a serious thread. Go troll somewhere else.
Thank you
chopingirl
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Try to get him saying this on a text message or email. He was aware you said no which is very important and this could give you a solid case against this guy. With the evidence go to the police.
ANM775
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
why has the word raped been censored for the topic title?

Is this word autoflagged in new topics or something so the OP censored it in order not to have to wait for the topic to get manually approved?
username5454012
Rep:
?
(Original post by ANM775)
why has the word raped been censored for the topic title?

Is this word autoflagged in new topics or something so the OP censored it in order not to have to wait for the topic to get manually approved?
Hi I purposely censored the word as I would hate to trigger anyone who has been through that, on this website as I know even the word can be massive trigger for some people who are healing including myself
yasmin3.1415
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
This is definetly rape. He didn't have your consent so it is rape. Please don't listen to him and if possible can you get out of this relationship safely.
joshiboy
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
this is rape plz leave him immediately and report to the police....
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should there be a new university admissions system that ditches predicted grades?

No, I think predicted grades should still be used to make offers (672)
33.67%
Yes, I like the idea of applying to uni after I received my grades (PQA) (848)
42.48%
Yes, I like the idea of receiving offers only after I receive my grades (PQO) (385)
19.29%
I think there is a better option than the ones suggested (let us know in the thread!) (91)
4.56%

Watched Threads