Study6076
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
Basically cba to make rev notes even tho i should be

Year 12 - no proper thorough notes so far

said that I would do them over half term for all the work we done so far- but haven't started yet

help im such an idiot
Last edited by Study6076; 4 weeks ago
Study6076
Rep:
?
can someone help ples?
A.Peters0797
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Study6076)
Basically cba to make rev notes even tho i should be

Year 12 - no proper thorough notes so far

said that I would do them over half term for all the work we done so far- but haven't started yet

help im such an idiot
Why can't you be arsed?
Life is tough at the moment, and if you're planning on going to university or getting a job next year, you're going to struggle if you can't be arsed. There isn't much else to do at the moment, so I'd use your time wisely whilst you have no distractions and kick ass at school so that you have the best possible chance of getting wherever you want to be in life
Study6076
Rep:
?
(Original post by A.Peters0797)
Why can't you be arsed?
Life is tough at the moment, and if you're planning on going to university or getting a job next year, you're going to struggle if you can't be arsed. There isn't much else to do at the moment, so I'd use your time wisely whilst you have no distractions and kick ass at school so that you have the best possible chance of getting wherever you want to be in life
bcs i have been doing the same thing for the past how many weeks, school hw sleep repeat and it's getting tiring
A.Peters0797
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
bcs i have been doing the same thing for the past how many weeks, school hw sleep repeat and it's getting tiring
Yeah, I get it, it's pretty miserable at the moment. At least you're managing to turn up and do your homework, so I wouldn't knock yourself down too much. What have you been doing over the weekend and over half term? Instead of making things hard for yourself by setting impossible targets, do a little bit of extra homework every day so that you have time for you and your mental health, because, like I said, life is so tough at the minute with finding employment, and you need to be motivated now for it to be easier when all of this is over
pepsimaxcherry
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Honestly just put your phone down and make yourself do them. Once you’ve started, it’ll be easier to continue. I know you don’t want to and don’t have the motivation but trust me, once you do them - you’ll feel much better!
stillcrying
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
josie71202
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
I use the study checklist thread as it gives me points when I revise https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/sho....php?t=6646062
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should there be a new university admissions system that ditches predicted grades?

No, I think predicted grades should still be used to make offers (678)
33.7%
Yes, I like the idea of applying to uni after I received my grades (PQA) (857)
42.59%
Yes, I like the idea of receiving offers only after I receive my grades (PQO) (386)
19.18%
I think there is a better option than the ones suggested (let us know in the thread!) (91)
4.52%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed