Want more information about this university?
sparklesandmud
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
Recently moved out of a unite students room in the centre of portsmouth, and need somebody to fill it to take the lease so I can stop paying rent when I don't even live there. It's the Greetham Street halls, rent ~1500 in 4 intervals (or £158–£163 [can't remember what the rent per week exactly is] a week), in a quiet area and on a high floor so a nice view of the sea. Nice flatmates too, even split between women and men.

Moved out to be back home to shield because of coronavirus, no problems with the room at all. Please contact me if you're interested! I have the form unite students sent me ready to give to you to fill out, then I will forward it on to the team there and the transferral process should be straightforward.
Last edited by sparklesandmud; 4 weeks ago
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should there be a new university admissions system that ditches predicted grades?

No, I think predicted grades should still be used to make offers (620)
33.68%
Yes, I like the idea of applying to uni after I received my grades (PQA) (775)
42.1%
Yes, I like the idea of receiving offers only after I receive my grades (PQO) (364)
19.77%
I think there is a better option than the ones suggested (let us know in the thread!) (82)
4.45%

Watched Threads