The Student Room Group

Threw up on costa

I was drinking a Costa cooler in the back of the car, I had to finish it before I got home because my family would cause a big fuss if I had one and they’ll get funny about it. I was having it quite quick drinking it and I felt I couldn’t manage it but I carried on because I thought it would be a waste of money if I chucked it. I kept drinking then finished it and when we got home I threw it up. It wasn’t vomit that came out it just was the smoothie that just got thrown back up. I just don’t know why I threw it up
You drank it too fast. You also drank when your body didn't want it.
Reply 2
Original post by Anonymous
You drank it too fast. You also drank when your body didn't want it.

Is it normal?
your body is saying choose Starbucks.
Reply 4
I was wondering which football player named Costa you threw up on- I am glad it's only the cup from Costa Coffee lol. I digress....

As someone else pointed out above, you drank an amount of something that your body didn't want anymore of, so your body just rejected it. If it happens again, go see a GP. But, I feel it's an isolated incident and you should just move on.
Original post by MrChill
I was wondering which football player named Costa you threw up on- I am glad it's only the cup from Costa Coffee lol. I digress....

As someone else pointed out above, you drank an amount of something that your body didn't want anymore of, so your body just rejected it. If it happens again, go see a GP. But, I feel it's an isolated incident and you should just move on.

It has happened before with some tea with milk
Original post by the bear
your body is saying choose Starbucks.

😂😂😂
Original post by Anonymous
It has happened before with some tea with milk

then it could be some kind of allergy or intolerance to milk (perhaps costa had milk in it as well), do you often drink milk, how do you feel after it? it might be worth speaking to a doctor if it happens often

Quick Reply

Latest