The Student Room Group

Unit 4 Access Course Stonebridge

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Laurenf02
Sounds like a great idea I’m constantly on this searching for help, be great to have other doing the same so we can feel
More in a class room and help each other.

This would be a great idea
Reply 21
Hello! I could really do with a look at how this should be laid out - could you possibly send me a copy (blank is fine) of the timetable you used? :smile:
Hey guys, I'm also struggling on this unit too, god help me when it comes to actually writing the thing haha! .. if you managed to set up a group can i be added in please?
Can I be added to the group some how? I'm still trying to PM you but there must be restrictions on my account as i'm only new to this x
I've received your PM but it won't let me respond :frown: so frustrating! shall i send you my email? x
I’m on this unit too and struggling a bit with the whole thing to be honest. Can I be added to a group chat too please ? Sad
Original post by Ashleighw92
Hey,

i have just had really good feedback on mine if you need some help :smile:

Hi I am currently on this unit and struggling to know how to set it out any help would be appreciated x
Reply 27
Hi if anyone would be willing to share what they have done I would be so grateful. Thank you
Reply 28
Original post by Cherisse88
If anyone would like to set up a group chat private message me. I am currently doing unit 4 and it seems we could all do with the support xx

Hi did you set up a group? I would love to be part of a group if you have one please! It really helps to talk to others rather than just struggling alone. It’s tough doing this with no interaction.
Is anyone on the Access to Higher Education Diploma (Computer Science) course? If so, is anyone on Unit 6?
Reply 30
Hi, I’m currently on this unit and people on this thread are saying break each day down into hours including work and school commitments etc but then the brief says use the timetable provided in assessor guidance. Does that mean we make 2? One in depth and then the daily one they have provided? Any help appreciated 😊
Reply 31
Original post by Samkl88
Hi, I’m currently on this unit and people on this thread are saying break each day down into hours including work and school commitments etc but then the brief says use the timetable provided in assessor guidance. Does that mean we make 2? One in depth and then the daily one they have provided? Any help appreciated 😊

No you don’t need to use that timetable I checked with the tutor, others have helped me and you can make your own table and choose 10 consecutive days.
Reply 32
Original post by Nicky j
No you don’t need to use that timetable I checked with the tutor, others have helped me and you can make your own table and choose 10 consecutive days.

Thank you! Glad as I thought that one seemed pretty basic from some I’ve seen being shared x
Reply 33
Hi all, I am also really struggling on this. Can anyone help me out? I can't seem to work out how Unit 5 correlates to the layout for an 'illustrated report' detailed in Unit 3. To me it just looks like a straightforward comprehension task! The chat on this thread so far has been helpful but I would be really keen to see an example of what someone else has done as I am getting myself in a real pickle over it - I am sure many of you can appreciate the stresses of doing this course alongside childcare and all the other household demands!
I have submitted an initial draft already but it was not sufficient in detail and I had not allowed for an Introduction and Conclusion as I was not sure what I would write in these sections - there doesn't really seem anything in the assignment for Unit 5 to 'conclude'? I am also unsure about if we are supposed to include 'findings' and 'recommendations' that are outlined in the detail about writing an illustarted report? Any help would be gratefully received!
Thanks all.
(edited 2 years ago)
I would really appreciate it if there was someone who wouldn't mind sharing their planner with me to give me so inspiration :I
Reply 35
A discussion group that is helpful just is very good
(edited 2 years ago)
Reply 36
I've completed the same units! Are you on fb? Maybe we can help each other out, I made a FB group if you search Access to HE Midwifery and Social Work Help and join we can discuss on there x
Reply 37
Hi,I'm looking for the group and I can't find it
Original post by Cherisse88
If anyone would like to set up a group chat private message me. I am currently doing unit 4 and it seems we could all do with the support xx

Hi are you still doing group chat it's for unit 4 x
Reply 39
Original post by Mandybaldwin1
Hi are you still doing group chat it's for unit 4 x

I’m interested in the group too

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending