?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
Someone help me with my a levelss
*****deadness
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Help you with what? Picking subjects, revision in general or a specific topic or question?
saf_k
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
1sec thank u for helping 1sec
saf_k
Rep:
?
Hiya, I'm am currently a GCSE student in year 11, I've got to pick my a level options within 2weeks but I'm simply not sure
I am thinking of taking the following bio and Chem r absolute
Bio, Chem and history
Bio, Chem and religious studies
Bio, Chem and phycology
Bio, Chem and geography
I don't know which ones to pick
I'm definitely not taking maths although I'm predicted a 7 I hate it
For the rest of the subjects I'm pretty good in with betting 8s I do find geo quite boring tho I'm simply not sure
Anyone who helps I thank u sm
*****deadness
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Ehh you just asked that in another thread but anyway I'd say do the one that you find the most bearable (so probably not geography) and that will help you the most for what you want to do at university. History is the most facilitating but psychology seems a very tiny bit more related to chem and bio
saf_k
Rep:
?
(Original post by *****deadness)
Ehh you just asked that in another thread but anyway I'd say do the one that you find the most bearable (so probably not geography) and that will help you the most for what you want to do at university. History is the most facilitating but psychology seems a very tiny bit more related to chem and bio
I did as well ahahaha andddd erm I see I might take history but wdym by facilitating? also psychology mmmmm basically bio isn't it
*****deadness
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
https://www.theuniguide.co.uk/advice...-level-choices
But you already do chem and bio so you don't need history as a third facilitating subject.

I don't do bio or psychology so I have no idea if they're similar, but if you ask university admissions/people who do both, you might get a good idea if doing both will get you anywhere
saf_k
Rep:
?
(Original post by *****deadness)
https://www.theuniguide.co.uk/advice...-level-choices
But you already do chem and bio so you don't need history as a third facilitating subject.

I don't do bio or psychology so I have no idea if they're similar, but if you ask university admissions/people who do both, you might get a good idea if doing both will get you anywhere
I seeeee thank u smmmmm more helping me awwwhh u went tho the efdort of finding the link thank u smmm I feel like I've gotten a lot clearer on what I kinda wanna do xx
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should there be a new university admissions system that ditches predicted grades?

No, I think predicted grades should still be used to make offers (538)
33.9%
Yes, I like the idea of applying to uni after I received my grades (PQA) (652)
41.08%
Yes, I like the idea of receiving offers only after I receive my grades (PQO) (324)
20.42%
I think there is a better option than the ones suggested (let us know in the thread!) (73)
4.6%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed