Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
What do you think about that?
richmaths
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Well sex before marriage goes against what we believe as Christians, so I don't really know what there is to question?
TSKR
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
What do you think about that?
???:hmmmm:
cmcguinness076
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Go for it! Can’t drive a car without refueling it.
richmaths
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by cmcguinness076)
Go for it! Can’t drive a car without refueling it.
What is that even supposed to mean?
*****deadness
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
You can 'pray for forgiveness' as they tell them to, or just brush it off and live your life, or decide the religion is just too restrictive and do whatever you want. Not asking this as question (a bit rhetorically), being a Christian even then, why did you decide to have premarital sex anyway?
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
(Original post by *****deadness)
You can 'pray for forgiveness' as they tell them to, or just brush it off and live your life, or decide the religion is just too restrictive and do whatever you want. Not asking this as question (a bit rhetorically), being a Christian even then, why did you decide to have premarital sex anyway?
I wanted to experience stuff
*****deadness
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
I wanted to experience stuff
Is that experience something you're done with, or are you happy with living with the Christian rules from now on
the bear
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
rules are rules
chopingirl
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
as long as you're ok with it not working out, coz you might not end up getting married
deadroseex
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I am not a Christian but if you are religious then do not go for it, if you are not religious and want to and couldn't careless, then you do you! x
Zamestaneh
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
It is a major sin. Christian states used to punish fornication, and we can see the fruits of its delegislation today in the number of broken homes, single parents, frequency of adultery, the sexualisation of women, the immodest clothing, the amount of abortions and STDs, etc that has come from it. You would be perpetuating this mountain of sin if you engage in it and share a portion of its load on the Day of Judgement.

If you really believe in God and respect your faith, put your lust to the side and be patient.
aLMndMlK_hONybEe
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Zamestaneh)
It is a major sin. Christian states used to punish fornication, and we can see the fruits of its delegislation today in the number of broken homes, single parents, frequency of adultery, the sexualisation of women, the immodest clothing, the amount of abortions and STDs, etc that has come from it. You would be perpetuating this mountain of sin if you engage in it and share a portion of its load on the Day of Judgement.

If you really believe in God and respect your faith, put your lust to the side and be patient.
then my mom has broken all the rules. loll
edaram
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Zamestaneh)

not a Christian but this guy is correct OP. The Bible is super clear on this stuff so if you believe it there shouldn't be a question honestly
Zamestaneh
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by aLMndMlK_hONybEe)
then my mom has broken all the rules. loll
If your mum is a religious (or wanting to be religious) woman, she can always turn back to God and repent for anything she has done. The past cannot be changed, but the here and now and what we do with our future given our sincerity and reflection and love of our Creator and Sustainer is what matters.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you travelling in the Uni student travel window (3-9 Dec) to go home for Christmas?

Yes (107)
28.23%
No - I have already returned home (50)
13.19%
No - I plan on travelling outside these dates (71)
18.73%
No - I'm staying at my term time address over Christmas (39)
10.29%
No - I live at home during term anyway (112)
29.55%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise