The Student Room Group

Alternative Sites to TSR

Scroll to see replies

Original post by LovelyMrFox
Er...

:colonhash:
Original post by tozneem
its real but its so unlikely except if its an unsafe place like 4chan or something

Quite literally the whole reason behind my [and other users'] posts. Read from the start.
Original post by ANM775
isn't that a paid dating site lol

yep
Reply 63
Original post by ANM775
I've never had one I don't think, in the 12 years since my account was created lol

I'm not sure if i'm 100% going to leave yet. Might just settle for a semi retirement ...and pop by once in a blue moon.

but yes, i'll miss you too. our arguments helped keep things a bit more interesting for me :smile:

I would prefer that :smile: Good luck on your next adventures in life.

Original post by DiddyDec
:colonhash:

:biggrin: There are plenty of adults on TSR. Who says I cant snoop around mumsnet?
:biggrin: There are plenty of adults on TSR. Who says I cant snoop around mumsnet?

It is a bubbling cesspit.
Original post by khadijaaaxxxx
so do you want me to say i’m immature?

No, I am saying actions speak louder than words, so for people to believe that you are mature you need to show it, not just say it :smile:
Reddit and mumsnet are my go to.
Ill be sad to see you go, I suppose Ill have to find another pfp-less user to argue with.

Mumsnet moderation is extreme
Reply 67
update.

I think even though I have gripes with this place, I think I've become Institutionalized. Disappearing is harder than I thought. :colonhash:

I spent some time away from TSR playing computer games... and watching a bit more TV.
i'm finding myself a bit bored and lacking human interaction.

I think i'll start posting again. but try not to spend as much time here.
Original post by ANM775
update.

I think even though I have gripes with this place, I think I've become Institutionalized. Disappearing is harder than I thought. :colonhash:

I spent some time away from TSR playing computer games... and watching a bit more TV.
i'm finding myself a bit bored and lacking human interaction.

I think i'll start posting again. but try not to spend as much time here.

Lol, lockdown doesn't help.
Try Y!A
Reply 70
Yeah, am not looking forward to that either 😒

I live alone as well.....
Original post by the bear
it is full of people who have been banned by twitter & facebook etc.

i love it here and i have tried a few other places like reddit before and ive found here to be really friendly and made 5-6 really good friends
i think here helped me so much in lockdown cos where i live is quite a way from my 3-4 irl friends so not being able to see them much in last 6 months really affected me and i have mh problems anyway so i am grateful to all the people on here who have been kind and friendly with me
Original post by ANM775

Might aswell use this site then

Original post by Golderz Is Great
i think here helped me so much in lockdown cos where i live is quite a way from my 3-4 irl friends so not being able to see them much in last 6 months really affected me and i have mh problems anyway so i am grateful to all the people on here who have been kind and friendly with me

Yes sometimes it is nice.
Original post by ANM775

I feel that pain :five:

Quick Reply

Latest