The Student Room Group

University In France

Hi, I am studying in Y12 at the moment in the UK, but in the future was hoping to study animation in uni in France. My question is whether France offer loans ( or something similar ) to foreign students (to cover the cost of study), as the uk doesn't offer loans if you don't study in the uk. Also wondering if I would be considered as an eu student or foreign now that the uk has left the eu.
Would be grateful for any info, thanks.
You would not be considered an EU student once Brexit regulations fall into place. This would make you subject to non-EU fees which are significantly higher unfortunately.

Also, France does not offer loans that I know of. They do offer some grants on campusfrance.org, so you can check this out. However, these grants are usually reserved to Masters/PhD students or those hoping to go into STEM. That doesn't mean there's no point in having a look though, you never know.
Reply 2
Original post by Anonymous
You would not be considered an EU student once Brexit regulations fall into place. This would make you subject to non-EU fees which are significantly higher unfortunately.

Also, France does not offer loans that I know of. They do offer some grants on campusfrance.org, so you can check this out. However, these grants are usually reserved to Masters/PhD students or those hoping to go into STEM. That doesn't mean there's no point in having a look though, you never know.

Ill make sure to have a good look. Thanks for the help

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending