Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
He was showing me once how to secretly secretly film people and I just had to shout at him and tell him how messed up that is. He made some extremely creepy things about school girls as well which is not only creepy and it’s not just messed up it’s not legal.

He did have a therapy session which I drove him to, I tried to my best encourage him to keep going to them but he’s not been going to anymore. The guy is 31 years old I think and acts like a kid. Im 19 years old and I’m more mature than him I think it should be him looking out for me to be honest.

Everyone always wanders why I hang out with this guy because of the age gap. I just want to help him be normal, I’m getting really concerned for him. I want ways to encourage him to go to counselling. I want him to also find some new goals to set that might distract his mind from this stuff he’s saying, he wanted to learn to drive at some point which I thought that was a good idea but that dropped through which I was a bit disappointed about because it would have been a good skill for him. He also started gym work which I was happy with but after about 2 weeks if that he stopped doing that. I just don’t know what to do at this point with him
deadroseex
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Haven't you posted this before? I have read this.
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
(Original post by deadroseex)
Haven't you posted this before? I have read this.
Yes I have posted before
Surnia
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
You sound more like this guy's carer than the two of you being friends.

You can't help people who don't help themselves. I would move on and find a true friend.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you travelling in the Uni student travel window (3-9 Dec) to go home for Christmas?

Yes (95)
28.44%
No - I have already returned home (44)
13.17%
No - I plan on travelling outside these dates (62)
18.56%
No - I'm staying at my term time address over Christmas (33)
9.88%
No - I live at home during term anyway (100)
29.94%

Watched Threads