The Student Room Group

Let’s Chat!

Hey! I’ve made this thread for anybody who wants to have a natter about well, anything!

Wanna chat? Just pop out a post, and let’s get chatting! (:

Scroll to see replies

Helloooo
Original post by Ellamayooo

Hello lol

ok i can relex and im Defiantly leaving tsr til tonight like I said i could not relex ella til i know things were sorted so now im happy back tonight at 11pm bt yes i will post on here

maybe you could leave some questions for me to answer when im on later lol:colondollar:
Original post by summerberry19
Helloooo

Heyyy how are youuu? (:
Sup
Original post by Golderz Is Great
Hello lol

ok i can relex and im Defiantly leaving tsr til tonight like I said i could not relex ella til i know things were sorted so now im happy back tonight at 11pm bt yes i will post on here

maybe you could leave some questions for me to answer when im on later lol:colondollar:

Hiya!
I’m really glad to hear it! I am beginning to consider this one of my better ideas y’know. Okay, sure sounds great, what time are you gonna be back on? I might be able to catch you.

Oh yea, for sure! I just gotta finish off doing something real quick + then I’ll stick some up shall I?
Original post by tristanfreeman
Sup

Heyyy! How are you?
Hiya!
I’m really glad to hear it! I am beginning to consider this one of my better ideas y’know. Okay, sure sounds great, what time are you gonna be back on? I might be able to catch you.

Oh yea, for sure! I just gotta finish off doing something real quick + then I’ll stick some up shall I?

between 3-4am

no only joking im doing from NOW(i am not changing my mind again) 10-45-11-15pm til sunday when i can do all day like ive done now by mistake:colondollar:

if you not n fine i like reacting posting better(sorry ella lol) cos ive got time to think things through when i post/reply

do you mind if I tag some people for the thread ella?
between 3-4am

no only joking im doing from NOW(i am not changing my mind again) 10-45-11-15pm til sunday when i can do all day like ive done now by mistake:colondollar:

if you not n fine i like reacting posting better(sorry ella lol) cos ive got time to think things through when i post/reply

do you mind if I tag some people for the thread ella?

Yea I won’t be on then, I tend to log out about 10/10:15pm. O well.
Oh, okay then! No need to say sorry.

Erm, yea okay
Yea I won’t be on then, I tend to log out about 10/10:15pm. O well.
Oh, okay then! No need to say sorry.

Erm, yea okay

leave me some stuff to answer and you can so them on tuesday morning if you have time cos you should revise ALL DAY lol:biggrin:

im only gonna do it til end nov when you finish mocks then I will post daily(todays gone to S~~@ really lol

Ok anyone wanna join the chat page
@LovingLucy
@Chopinnocturne31
@Roses & Dreams

@Celtic Conjurer
@Brutal Bee
@Synergy~
(edited 3 years ago)
leave me some stuff to answer and you can so them on tuesday morning if you have time cos you should revise ALL DAY lol:biggrin:

im only gonna do it til end nov when you finish mocks then I will post daily(todays gone to S~~@ really lol

@LovingLucy
@Chopinnocturne31
@Roses & Dreams
@Hellohsjakodsmka
@Celtic Conjurer
@Brutal Bee
@Synergy~

:hi: this is such a cool idea :awesome:

@LovingLucy
@Chopinnocturne31
@Roses & Dreams
@Hellohsjakodsmka
@Celtic Conjurer
@Brutal Bee
@Synergy~

Uhm rudeeee. And no, I shouldn’t. I’m actually really happy with how my revision went today, because it was productive. A lot more than what hours on end would be, because I’d just get bored + not work.

Alright-y. I’ll put some up for you in a bit.
Uhm rudeeee. And no, I shouldn’t. I’m actually really happy with how my revision went today, because it was productive. A lot more than what hours on end would be, because I’d just get bored + not work.

Alright-y. I’ll put some up for you in a bit.

I just dont wanna upset you and you leave again for a month like last time:colondollar:
I just dont wanna upset you and you leave again for a month like last time:colondollar:

I never left because of you! I left because of me (:
Original post by Chopinnocturne31
:hi: this is such a cool idea :awesome:

chop thinks somethings good...........what a surprise lol you love everything chop:biggrin:

I dont know what series of friends you are on @Ellamayooo but theres a character that is so like chop on it(i looked online its series 8)
I never left because of you! I left because of me (:

I Know i said that wrong I mean I hope you are happy here now and stay is that better LOL:rofl:
Hello!
Hiii
Hey! I’ve made this thread for anybody who wants to have a natter about well, anything!

Wanna chat? Just pop out a post, and let’s get chatting! (:

hey

Quick Reply

Latest