thevibex
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
I’m currently in year 11 and planning to study at Canada when I’ve finished my GCSEs. However I’m 16 and so I can’t find any colleges that accept 16 year olds whereas there are colleges in the uk that do. I can’t stay in the uk so I guess I’ll have to join a high school in Canada for 2 years then advance to college . But wouldn’t that mean that I don’t even need my GCSEs . If anybody can pls just help me out with finding any Canadian colleges that international 16 year olds can apply to , because I don’t like that I study for my GCSEs and don’t even need them .
Moana92
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Just out of interest, why Canada? Maybe you'd be better off going there for a job than to college if you don't want to have GCSEs? Also, check immigration rules incase you have to be 18 to immigrate
thevibex
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
oh my parents just want us to move next year so I was just wondering how I’ll get into college at 16 so I’m guessing I’ll have to just finish high school in Canada as they graduate at 18 and then go on from there . I thought there might be other options though
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you travelling in the Uni student travel window (3-9 Dec) to go home for Christmas?

Yes (36)
31.86%
No - I have already returned home (13)
11.5%
No - I plan on travelling outside these dates (25)
22.12%
No - I'm staying at my term time address over Christmas (7)
6.19%
No - I live at home during term anyway (32)
28.32%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed