The Student Room Group

Lockdown is making me miss someone like crazy

Like, realising that I might love her. Started an intermittent friendship locally. Talked some heavy stuff but have gaps in what we know , ie surname. Every time she leaves from where we frequent, sitting next to each other on PCs not necessarily talking, I feel sad. She initiated it more sitting next to me though keeness has alternated between us. Its been just a friendship, now i think of her explaining that we could sit in silence, asking patiently what she should do when i was down, or the touches of her hands, or any number of things. And I hate the lockdown, I had neglected it before then but now I am dying to get out of lockdown and see her. Ive realised I miss her like crazy and I want to talk about her with someone and get some more input. Do I love my friend?
(edited 3 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

I think I do love her. Im too idealistic what the hell. I hate this lockdown its so depressing and now its killing me not seeing her.
Reply 2
Calm down lol. You'll be fine.
Need advice have I fallen in love?
Cmon help me out. Does she like me?
Original post by SaucissonSecCy
Cmon help me out. Does she like me?

Hi there
Well, no one can tell you if she likes you.
Only you know her.
Do you not have her phone number? If not, then you will have to wait till it is possible for you two to meet again.
Original post by Ackhnologia
Hi there
Well, no one can tell you if she likes you.
Only you know her.
Do you not have her phone number? If not, then you will have to wait till it is possible for you two to meet again.

Based on the stuff shes said...
No number.
Based on the stuff shes said...
No number.

Well
Sorry but you will have to wait.
Unless you have a way to get her contact.
Unless you have a way to get her contact.

No I'll have to wait. I dont see why she wouldnt go again post lockdown, like me. Just a long time, Im getting freaked that the government is power crazed and wont let us out of this.
No I'll have to wait. I dont see why she wouldnt go again post lockdown, like me. Just a long time, Im getting freaked that the government is power crazed and wont let us out of this.

lol
Reply 11
Missing someone doesnt mean you love them like that. How old are you?
I mean if its based on stuff she said it might be just infatuation cos she might match your energy etc. Does she even know how you feel or like communicated about this type of stuff
Original post by LovelyMrFox
Missing someone doesnt mean you love them like that. How old are you?

ive come to the conclusion that whatever the differences, something resides. That never has before. Like love, even if its as a friend initially.
Original post by tbi_zlx
I mean if its based on stuff she said it might be just infatuation cos she might match your energy etc. Does she even know how you feel or like communicated about this type of stuff

hard to explain here.

Well
Better to wait then.
Well
We just pray that things get back to normal.
People help each other out soooo.. No ig? But I’m not sure because you’ve not given enough context here.
Well
Better to wait then.
Well
We just pray that things get back to normal.

Just saw her with her husband. Not jealous of him. Saw how she shines and her beautiful animated face. Dagger to the heart. Thinking am i good enough(im told love is supposed to have some of that) am i boring. Like i say its not induced by him. I just want to see her so
much and dont want to be apart. I hope lockdown doesnt steal our friendship. God i just fell in love with her again. I wished i was her life companion. Dont care that shes older or about kids. Just love her
(edited 3 years ago)
Just saw her with her husband. Not jealous of him. Saw how she shines and her beautiful animated face. Dagger to the heart. Thinking am i good enough(im told love is supposed to have some of that) am i boring. Like i say its not induced by him. I just want to see her so
much and dont want to be apart. I hope lockdown doesnt steal our friendship. God i just fell in love with her again. I wished i was her life companion. Dont care that shes older or about kids. Just love her

Ok dude, this is a bit creepy now, it sounds like your obsessing over this random woman.

If she has a husband, then drop it and move on. Don't try to become her "Life companion" she has a husband if you become her friend it will just prolong your feelings for her and cause you pain.
Original post by Anonymous
Ok dude, this is a bit creepy now, it sounds like your obsessing over this random woman.

If she has a husband, then drop it and move on. Don't try to become her "Life companion" she has a husband if you become her friend it will just prolong your feelings for her and cause you pain.

Went a bit far in expkaining but my feelings are real. Plus she initiated it. Hard to explain what we have talked about or shared as friends. She is not a random person we spent a lot of time together.

Quick Reply

Latest