The Student Room Group

Participants needed for thesis research (16-18 years) - £25 book voucher prize

Are you between the ages of 16-18 years? Are you willing to take part in an online research study being carried out by researchers at Royal Holloway, University of London?

We are carrying out a study exploring how awareness of our bodies is related to the quality of relationships we form and our mental health. To investigate this, we are asking people ages 16-18 and their parent/guardian to help us with our research.

Participation involves you and your parent completing a set of online questionnaires. The study takes approximately 25 minutes for you and 15 minutes for your parent.

Once you have completed the study, you can enter into a prize draw to win a £25 book voucher from National Book Tokens.

For more details and to take part visit: https://rhulpsychology.eu.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_6mPs79Txo5nuKEt
Link broken for me.
Reply 2
Original post by losedoctor
Link broken for me.

Hi there, sorry for the trouble. I have tested it in the post and it seems to be working if you click on it in the post rather than copy/paste. You can also access it via this website www.psychstudy.xyz if it still isn't working. Thanks for your time.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending