McDonald's zoom group interview tomorrow help?

Watch
Loreto2018
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
So I've been invited to a McDonald's group interview on zoom tomorrow and I'm not sure what to expect. What questions do they ask? This is the 3rd interview I'm having now and it just seems like getting into oxbridge at this rate 😂. I've already been asked why McDonald's, why should we hire you eand my availability etc. Is this supposed to be the hardest interview cause its the final one? I've been told to dress smartly etc so I'd assume it would be like a proper formal interview and not as laid back as the previous 2. Any advice would be appreciated thanks.
0le
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Google typical interview questions. Practice the STAR technique as well as situations you can talk about. Figure out what your strengths/ weaknesses are as well.
Loreto2018
Rep:
?
(Original post by 0le)
Google typical interview questions. Practice the STAR technique as well as situations you can talk about. Figure out what your strengths/ weaknesses are as well.
I've already had a telephone interview where they asked the typical interview questions. Surely, they can't ask the same sort of questions again?
0le
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Loreto2018)
I've already had a telephone interview where they asked the typical interview questions. Surely, they can't ask the same sort of questions again?
Well, yes they can. Why take the risk?
Loreto2018
Rep:
?
(Original post by 0le)
Well, yes they can. Why take the risk?
Ok cool thank you. Have you had a zoom group interview with them recently?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should there be a new university admissions system that ditches predicted grades?

No, I think predicted grades should still be used to make offers (622)
33.73%
Yes, I like the idea of applying to uni after I received my grades (PQA) (776)
42.08%
Yes, I like the idea of receiving offers only after I receive my grades (PQO) (364)
19.74%
I think there is a better option than the ones suggested (let us know in the thread!) (82)
4.45%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise