xoxdesttt
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Hi, I’ve applied to oxford with AAA predicted grades as my school refused to predict A*s. I have applied for psychology and linguistics but the entry requirement is A*AA. I have to sit an entry test called the TSA, how likely is it - providing I have an incredible TSA score - that I will get an interview ? In addition, can people start a thread of the lowest grade they got into Oxford with? I have applied to University College if that helps? Thanks.
Uni2016
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by xoxdesttt)
Hi, I’ve applied to oxford with AAA predicted grades as my school refused to predict A*s. I have applied for psychology and linguistics but the entry requirement is A*AA. I have to sit an entry test called the TSA, how likely is it - providing I have an incredible TSA score - that I will get an interview ? In addition, can people start a thread of the lowest grade they got into Oxford with? I have applied to University College if that helps? Thanks.
I would write to your uni explaining your college has refused to give any predicted A*s and explain your concern. Good luck!
casabonita
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
yea i'd contact oxford or something to try and explain your situation, as i think it could be risky applying with under the minimum requirements. hope it all turns out well though and good luck on the tsa
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should there be a new university admissions system that ditches predicted grades?

No, I think predicted grades should still be used to make offers (726)
33.81%
Yes, I like the idea of applying to uni after I received my grades (PQA) (920)
42.85%
Yes, I like the idea of receiving offers only after I receive my grades (PQO) (407)
18.96%
I think there is a better option than the ones suggested (let us know in the thread!) (94)
4.38%

Watched Threads