Eastern European women

Watch
tristanfreeman
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Why are eastern european women so attractive? (Specifically Balkans + Russia)
Last edited by tristanfreeman; 1 month ago
tbi_zlx
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I mean its based on choice tbh
LuigiMario
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I’m not sure, never thought about it - but I’ll give it a go.

As usual, coming from a different angle, the ugliest people (all genders) that I ever noticed was in a small town deep in the Swiss alps, one road in, one road out. Everyone related?

Whilst “eastern”, could be partly just because they are “other” and so there’s some attraction away from that which you see around you, perhaps also because Russian population is 2-3 times bigger population than UK, so there are more “beauties” numerically anyway, and finally, greater genetic diversity (1) than either a small cold valley in Helvetia or a small damp island off of Calais?

Oh, last point, due to the male losses in the great patriotic war, and potentially over-drinking of vodka (poor life expectancy Ru males) etc there was always a pronounced excess of ladies over guys in demographics- so competition between more girls for a smaller pool of mates might have led to sharper behaviour by the girls - to attract/retain what male attention they can?

Having said that, my friend Karen from Devon married a Russian guy, so it might be not just a “boys like eastern girls” thing, they are apparently quite cultured & intelligent people, some of them anyway.

I could be completely wrong! balkans - no-idea other than great Mediterranean diet, also good genetics?

(1) all related to Ghengis? (Apparently he was red-headed)
https://www.rusjournal.org/wp-conten.../The-Horde.pdf
Jebedee
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Countries with the most historical conflict had more gene mixing and tend to have more beautiful women. A lot of the landlocked slavic countries were often constantly bombarded from all directions.

The UK generally held their own with some exception like the Romans. The drawback being less genes so less attractive.
Mohammad Kawa
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Balkan women are overrated. However, Eastern Slavic women and Tatar women from Russia are quite attractive.
Mohammad Kawa
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Mohammad was the last prophet in Islam right?
yes
Wired_1800
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by tristanfreeman)
Why are eastern european women so attractive? (Specifically Balkans + Russia)
I think it is due to diversity in reproduction in the area. If there is homogeneity then the bad bits would be passed down from generation to generation.

Here is what ‘inbreeding’ can do:

https://www.smithsonianmag.com/smart...ing-180973688/
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you travelling in the Uni student travel window (3-9 Dec) to go home for Christmas?

Yes (120)
28.37%
No - I have already returned home (57)
13.48%
No - I plan on travelling outside these dates (82)
19.39%
No - I'm staying at my term time address over Christmas (40)
9.46%
No - I live at home during term anyway (124)
29.31%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise