One of my first creative writing pieces (from Year 10 aha x)

Watch
username5447346
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Title says it all:

His arms hold me tightly around my waist. I shouldn’t feel this way, shouldn’t be so disgusted, but his iron grip prevents me from pulling away. I look up, and our eyes meet for a split second, forcing me to remember our past - the jokes we used to tell, the stories we would share, the phone calls we would make for hours on end - but now, the bruises concealed beneath my makeup tell a story not of love but of a relationship destined to fail. He tightens his grip, his fingers digging into my back and leaving permanent scratches, a reminder of his control over me…

The moment should be perfect. The snow falls around us as flakes of delicate glass, the dim glow of the lights giving our silhouettes a romantic halo. But as you look closely you notice, the snow that falls around me is just snow, the lights are just street lights and this moment is far from perfect.

His rough hands rummage over my silk gown, turning it into a suffocating nest of pain and discomfort, before twisting through my gold hair, like tapeworms attaching themselves to your guts, taking what they want and leaving you off worse. I don’t want to do this, don’t want to be a part of this lie anymore. I… I just want this to end, and he knows, he knows that he’s got me, now owns me, taking me, taking me and my soul away from what I was and what I used to be.

To an outsider, him lifting me would look like a show of his love for me. Really it is a sign of his power, proving that I have no say, have no voice. I am the damsel, and he is the dragon - there is no escape.
Uhm...so
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by M_Zara)
Title says it all:

His arms hold me tightly around my waist. I shouldn’t feel this way, shouldn’t be so disgusted, but his iron grip prevents me from pulling away. I look up, and our eyes meet for a split second, forcing me to remember our past - the jokes we used to tell, the stories we would share, the phone calls we would make for hours on end - but now, the bruises concealed beneath my makeup tell a story not of love but of a relationship destined to fail. He tightens his grip, his fingers digging into my back and leaving permanent scratches, a reminder of his control over me…

The moment should be perfect. The snow falls around us as flakes of delicate glass, the dim glow of the lights giving our silhouettes a romantic halo. But as you look closely you notice, the snow that falls around me is just snow, the lights are just street lights and this moment is far from perfect.

His rough hands rummage over my silk gown, turning it into a suffocating nest of pain and discomfort, before twisting through my gold hair, like tapeworms attaching themselves to your guts, taking what they want and leaving you off worse. I don’t want to do this, don’t want to be a part of this lie anymore. I… I just want this to end, and he knows, he knows that he’s got me, now owns me, taking me, taking me and my soul away from what I was and what I used to be.

To an outsider, him lifting me would look like a show of his love for me. Really it is a sign of his power, proving that I have no say, have no voice. I am the damsel, and he is the dragon - there is no escape.
This is so moving, I got chills just reading it.
The imagery and detailing makes visualizing what is said easier.
Awesome work.
CaptainDuckie
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Hi, it’s me

I forgot my password to my other acc
aLMndMlK_hONybEe
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
lol i like it. when i was 10, i was more creative with imaginary stuff and like unicorns and things. you've inspired me to post a writing piece from when i was 10 imma do the whole story in a different thread. ill post the link
aLMndMlK_hONybEe
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by aLMndMlK_hONybEe)
lol i like it. when i was 10, i was more creative with imaginary stuff and like unicorns and things. you've inspired me to post a writing piece from when i was 10 imma do the whole story in a different thread. ill post the link
https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/sho....php?t=6763300
in this thread, i've posted a writing piece from when i was 10
username5447346
Rep:
?
(Original post by Uhm...so)
This is so moving, I got chills just reading it.
The imagery and detailing makes visualizing what is said easier.
Awesome work.
awww tysm x
username5447346
Rep:
?
(Original post by CaptainDuckie)
Hi, it’s me

I forgot my password to my other acc
hello u XD pm me x
username5447346
Rep:
?
(Original post by aLMndMlK_hONybEe)
awww tyy thats so sweet that i inspired u - u just made my day xx
ill check ur link out now
CaptainDuckie
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
hello u XD pm me x
Can’t lmao, it says your PM is full
username5447346
Rep:
?
(Original post by CaptainDuckie)
Can’t lmao, it says your PM is full
yhh ik i just cleared em loool try now x
CaptainDuckie
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
yhh ik i just cleared em loool try now x
Okaiii thanks
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you travelling in the Uni student travel window (3-9 Dec) to go home for Christmas?

Yes (107)
28.23%
No - I have already returned home (50)
13.19%
No - I plan on travelling outside these dates (71)
18.73%
No - I'm staying at my term time address over Christmas (39)
10.29%
No - I live at home during term anyway (112)
29.55%

Watched Threads