Instagram Study (£20 prize) - will do yours in return

Watch
eddnoon
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 7 months ago
Hi guys - I am conducting a survey about how young people use Instagram, and whether what they see online influences their identity and opinions.

The survey is open to all those under 30, and takes on average 6 minutes to complete!

Data collection will occur at two time points, so you are asked to leave your email address so I can contact you regarding the follow up survey in a few months time. If you complete both surveys, you will be entered into a raffle to win £20 Amazon vouchers.

The survey can be found here: https://shusls.eu.qualtrics.com/jfe/...5R9KeIuzHBFP6Z

Once you have completed the survey, comment below and I will happily return the favour!

Thanks! Image
ajsbdashkdasd
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 7 months ago
done
eddnoon
Rep:
?
(Original post by ajsbdashkdasd)
done
Thank you so much - I am very short on male participants so I am very grateful for you taking part. I will email you the (shorter) follow up survey in two months
eddnoon
Rep:
?
Hi all - I just wanted to say that I am closing my survey after this weekend, so if you have a few minutes to take part, do please consider!

I am particularly short on male participants, but all are invited.

If you complete the survey, you will be entered into a raffle to win £20 Amazon vouchers.

Many thanks, and enjoy your weekend
losedoctor
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 7 months ago
Done
eddnoon
Rep:
?
(Original post by losedoctor)
Done
Thank you so much - I will email you the (shorter) follow up survey in two months! Have a good weekend
slenderman178
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 7 months ago
Done
eddnoon
Rep:
?
(Original post by slenderman178)
Done
Thank you so much - I will email you the (shorter) follow up survey in two months! Have a good weekend
eddnoon
Rep:
?
This is my final call - data collection ends this evening. Please consider taking part
eddnoon
Rep:
?
Many thanks to all of those who have taken part - I really appreciate the help
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should the school day be extended to help students catch up?

Yes (49)
29.88%
No (115)
70.12%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed