Hair Down There...

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
What do girls do about their pubic hair? Somehow I've missed out on this, as I have no idea what girls my age (or even women generally) do with it... Leave it? Wax it? Shave it? Possibly I'm being stupud but I feel like if I tried to shave down there in the same way I shave my legs or my armpits I would cut myself to pieces. Are there special razors? Pubic hair removal cream?! Anything?!
Boys - what do you expect of a girl? Do you expect them to have any hair down there or to remove it all? I don't want to have sex for the first time and completely gross him out... Also, what do boys do with theirs?
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Just read it back and realised I mistyped it as "stupud" - the irony
Kyle Clarke
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Personally, I don't know what girls do, but as a 14 year old boy, I can say that I trim my pubic hair but I don't shave all the way
PhoenixRose338
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
It's your choice what you do with it. You can keep it if you want or remove it if you want.
Napp
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
What do girls do about their pubic hair? Somehow I've missed out on this, as I have no idea what girls my age (or even women generally) do with it... Leave it? Wax it? Shave it? Possibly I'm being stupud but I feel like if I tried to shave down there in the same way I shave my legs or my armpits I would cut myself to pieces. Are there special razors? Pubic hair removal cream?! Anything?!
Really up to the discretion of the lady concerned. there not being any 'right' answer. Most girls shave/wax/laser (i wouldnt put hair removal cream down there, you'd be asking for trouble)
Boys - what do you expect of a girl? Do you expect them to have any hair down there or to remove it all? I don't want to have sex for the first time and completely gross him out... Also, what do boys do with theirs?
As a rule of thumb, blokes shouldnt 'expect' anything of a girl. That being said, they do tend to prefer it err trimmed/removed

Interesting last question though, can't say i've ever actively enquired :lol: One imagines most just trim it as opposed to going all 'china doll' down there. Although manscaping is a thing these days.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you travelling in the Uni student travel window (3-9 Dec) to go home for Christmas?

Yes (4)
33.33%
No - I have already returned home (1)
8.33%
No - I plan on travelling outside these dates (4)
33.33%
No - I'm staying at my term time address over Christmas (0)
0%
No - I live at home during term anyway (3)
25%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed