A Story I wrote when I was 10.

Watch
aLMndMlK_hONybEe
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
This is so cringey loll

The Magical Unicorn Written By: Day’Lylah (last name not present) Once upon a time, there was a horse named Kinley. She LOVES her girl named Lainie. Lainie LOVES her horse! They went on endless adventures with each other everyday! Today, they would do something AMAZING and unknown! They were going on their not-so-casual morning walk like any other not-so-casual morning, trying to find something interesting so they could start their adventure. On their walk they saw a nutty baby squirrel trying to break open a sturdy, green, unripened acorn. Then when they went down the hill, they saw a mysterious trail of RHINESTONES! “We have to follow it! I mean, it’s rhinestones!!” said Lainie. “Yea I mean, it’s a trail of sparkling, pretty, glittery RHINESTONES! What could go wrong??”, statedsaid Kinley. So after agreeing that rhinestones are worth following, they went down the trail. “I can’t wait to get to the end, Laine!”. “Kinley! Look ahead!” she exclaimed. “ “The end is near!” Said Kinley, “No, only the beginning.” She replied. What they saw was a beautiful, galaxy colored portal which led to who knows where! They were SUPER DUPER LOOPER EXCITED that they’d finally found the end of the trail! “See, KInley,” started Laine, “colorful, glittery, GLAMOROUS rhinestones could NEVER go wrong! So, they walked closer to the portal and it let out a magical glow of pink flowers in a holographic image as if it was giving them a call to step toward it and go through. “What should we do, Laine?” Kinley asked curiously. “I think…” she continued, “we should go through it.” They were amazed and somewhat hypnotized as they carefully stepped through the portal. Laine thought to herself, “What could be on the other side? Could it be a different world?” “I can’t believe we made it!” exclaimed Laine. As they came through the end of the portal, they saw a WONDROUS world that they’d never even DREAMED of! There was a beautiful lake with AMAZING purple waters and there was an elegant deer drinking from it. After surveying the land, they looked at each other. “*GASP*!” “KINLEY! LOOK AT YOU!” she exclaimed. “You’re a… a…. A UNICORN!!” “WHAT!!?” replied Kinley. She was VERY surprised. More surprised than she’d ever been before! “ Really!?” She was unsure if Laine was telling the truth or not. “AND, YOU HAVE WINGS!” Kinley trotted over to the lake. She looked in it in an attempt to see her reflection. “I really AM a unicorn!! All of my wildest dreams have come true!” she said while turning in different angles to see herself. “And these wings! They are FIERCE!” she flapped her wings in motion to Laine. “Come over here Laine! Get on my back so we can TAKE TO THE SKIES!” “You betcha!” she excitedly responded. Kinley had a sparkling pink mane and tail with a shimmering white body. Her horn was a blend with sunset colors up and down. On the top center of her left thigh, there was a ’cutie mark’ It was a rainbow with diamond shaped stars around it. This is “AMAZING!” she exclaimed said Laine. “If you think this is amazing, you haven’t seen anything yet, Laine.” she confidently said. “Kinley, you’re the best magical unicorn horse EVER! ” The End!
Last edited by aLMndMlK_hONybEe; 4 weeks ago
the bear
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
this is very moving :hugs:
username5447346
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
awwww this is acc so adorable aha XD
i have a story from when i was 10 as well but im too embarrassed to post it aha
(besides its long n i cba to find it lol)
aLMndMlK_hONybEe
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
(Original post by M_Zara)
awwww this is acc so adorable aha XD
i have a story from when i was 10 as well but im too embarrassed to post it aha
(besides its long n i cba to find it lol)
awww, tyyy!!:innocent:
username5447346
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by aLMndMlK_hONybEe)
awww, tyyy!!:innocent:
username5446306
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
I love the 'nutty baby squirrel' XD
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should there be a new university admissions system that ditches predicted grades?

No, I think predicted grades should still be used to make offers (622)
33.73%
Yes, I like the idea of applying to uni after I received my grades (PQA) (776)
42.08%
Yes, I like the idea of receiving offers only after I receive my grades (PQO) (364)
19.74%
I think there is a better option than the ones suggested (let us know in the thread!) (82)
4.45%

Watched Threads