Durham 2021 Postgraduate Applicants Chat Thread

Watch
cyberviral
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 months ago
This is the thread for people who are thinking of applying for Durham Postgraduate Study for 2021 entry :woo:

Welcoming all to the Online Postgraduate Open Day Event on Wednesday, November 25, 2020 at 10:30 AM – 3 PM

https://www.dur.ac.uk/study/pg/visit/opendays/booknow/

Introduce Yourself:
What course are you applying for?
Subjects you are currently studying or/and where are you working currently ?
Which other Universities are considering to apply or already applied?
Why Durham University Postgraduate Study?
What colleges you are considering?
Are you an entrepreneur, if yes, tell us more ?
Anything else?
cyberviral
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 months ago
Virtual Postgraduate Open Day in 2 Weeks:

If you have applied for post graduate studies at the Durham University or if you want to experience more of Durham first-hand, then, on 25 November from 10.30-16.00 (BST), get a taste of student life in and around Durham.

Registrations are open! Follow link below.

https://dupostgraduateopenday.vfairs.com/
username5476892
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
I have applied for the MSc Finance program at Durham. Also applied to Imperial.
livcf_sierra
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
I have received an offer for MA Romantic and Victorian Studies, also applied to Oxford. My top college choices are St Mary's and Trevs.
Wildean99
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Hi everyone,

Great to hear from other applicants! I have also received an offer for the MA Romantic and Victorian Studies, and have also applied to Oxford for the English Mst (1830-1914) strand, and am intending to apply to Leeds as well. I'm currently studying English Literature and History at Newcastle University. I haven't thought too much about colleges yet as am still unsure about where I'll go and my decision will probably be based on whether I can get any scholarships or funding.

Good luck to everyone that has applied and congratulations to those with offers!
BenRyan99
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
I applied to Durham to study a MSc Economics at the start of January, got an offer two weeks later. But today I got an email out of the blue saying they were giving me a scholarship even though I didn't apply for one?
Wildean99
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by BenRyan99)
I applied to Durham to study a MSc Economics at the start of January, got an offer two weeks later. But today I got an email out of the blue saying they were giving me a scholarship even though I didn't apply for one?
Congratulations on the offer and the scholarship! Which one have they offered you?
BenRyan99
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Wildean99)
Congratulations on the offer and the scholarship! Which one have they offered you?
Thanks! I'm not sure, it's just a general one from the business school
Wildean99
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by BenRyan99)
Thanks! I'm not sure, it's just a general one from the business school
Ah right, well congratulations that's great news, especially to get it unexpectedly!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you feel comfortable going back to school on March 8th?

Yes (375)
32.11%
No (793)
67.89%

Watched Threads