ellm4e
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
hi guys,
im looking to apply in a generalised initial year in science - subjects allied to medicine at herts uni, but im a bit confused on what to put in my personal statement. i know i want to go into midwifery or child nursing after, but on the website, it says to do this year you dont need to 100% know what subject you want to go into. i dont want to generalise my personal statement too much, but i also want to be able to show my skills and experience which really relies on the further degree! what do i do?!
Wired_1800
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by ellm4e)
hi guys,
im looking to apply in a generalised initial year in science - subjects allied to medicine at herts uni, but im a bit confused on what to put in my personal statement. i know i want to go into midwifery or child nursing after, but on the website, it says to do this year you dont need to 100% know what subject you want to go into. i dont want to generalise my personal statement too much, but i also want to be able to show my skills and experience which really relies on the further degree! what do i do?!
Talk about your interests and link them to your course. Also mention some experience that you have in your community.
University of Portsmouth Student Rep
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by ellm4e)
hi guys,
Hiya!

Thanks for your question! I've attached below a link below for an "ask me anything" thread about personal statements that we have available until Friday! Please ask them any questions as they're from the Student recruitment Team at Portsmouth University and have lots of great advice to help you!

https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/sho...8#post91660288.

Best of luck! Sam- Official student Rep
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should there be a new university admissions system that ditches predicted grades?

No, I think predicted grades should still be used to make offers (631)
33.51%
Yes, I like the idea of applying to uni after I received my grades (PQA) (793)
42.11%
Yes, I like the idea of receiving offers only after I receive my grades (PQO) (374)
19.86%
I think there is a better option than the ones suggested (let us know in the thread!) (85)
4.51%

Watched Threads