The Student Room Group

land use map- geography nea

hey guys,

my a-level geography nea is on Stratford. As one of the methods, I want to do a land-use contrast. How will I possibly be able to do this? I have tried searching for land use maps of Stratford, but haven't found any. Anyone know how I can get a land use map?
Original post by Raja12
hey guys,

my a-level geography nea is on Stratford. As one of the methods, I want to do a land-use contrast. How will I possibly be able to do this? I have tried searching for land use maps of Stratford, but haven't found any. Anyone know how I can get a land use map?

this reply might not be useful, but if u can’t find one surely you could screenshot/ print a section of a map of stratford and colour code it, each colour representing a different land use - commercial, residential etc. - google maps would be useful for working out the types of land use
(edited 3 years ago)
Reply 2
Original post by alisha.h
this reply might not be useful, but if u can’t find one surely you could screenshot/ print a section of a map of stratford and colour code it, each colour representing a different land use - commercial, residential etc. - google maps would be useful for working out the types of land use

that was actually really useful, didn't think of that before for some reason hahaha. thank you so much.
Original post by Raja12
that was actually really useful, didn't think of that before for some reason hahaha. thank you so much.

ur welcome glad it was useful!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending