Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
Hello my predicted grades are currently ABC, I take Psychology, Music and Maths and I'm interested in the Joint Honours Psychology and Sport and Exercise Science (C8C6) The entry requirements would be BBB but I wouod like to check if ABC would be accepted as it would be equivalent? Or do I have to get BBB?
KD02
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Hello my predicted grades are currently ABC, I take Psychology, Music and Maths and I'm interested in the Joint Honours Psychology and Sport and Exercise Science (C8C6) The entry requirements would be BBB but I wouod like to check if ABC would be accepted as it would be equivalent? Or do I have to get BBB?
Best to ask the uni itself, I found Newcastle university quite fast at replying to emails (sometimes I would receive a response on the same day). They may be a bit busier as it is application time but replies shouldn't take too long.
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
(Original post by KD02)
Best to ask the uni itself, I found Newcastle university quite fast at replying to emails (sometimes I would receive a response on the same day). They may be a bit busier as it is application time but replies shouldn't take too long.
Thanks for the advice! I'll definitely try it
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should there be a new university admissions system that ditches predicted grades?

No, I think predicted grades should still be used to make offers (644)
33.51%
Yes, I like the idea of applying to uni after I received my grades (PQA) (814)
42.35%
Yes, I like the idea of receiving offers only after I receive my grades (PQO) (378)
19.67%
I think there is a better option than the ones suggested (let us know in the thread!) (86)
4.47%

Watched Threads