What does it mean?

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
A man on Tinder that's in a long distance relationship (with a girl that lives on another continent) told me "I want sex with you" and offered we should meet at a hotel. I said "I'm on my period" and he still wants it. What does it mean?
Always Confused?
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
He is prolly horny... or just missing the sex he would usually get from his long-distance partner, or just desperate. Plus, due to everyone having different sexual preferences, he might enjoy having sex with women whilst they are on their periods. Just talk to him about it, see if you are both comfortable with the situation, and go from there. However, if he and his long-distance girl aren't in an open relationship, just ignore him, because having sex with someone who is in a relationship is a bad move, because it can hurt the other person, even if it doesn't effect you.

(Original post by Anonymous)
A man on Tinder that's in a long distance relationship (with a girl that lives on another continent) told me "I want sex with you" and offered we should meet at a hotel. I said "I'm on my period" and he still wants it. What does it mean?
Sabertooth
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
The answer should be "no". Your answer gave him wiggle room of the possibility of sex. If you don't want to lead him on just say no.
Anonymous #2
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Always Confused?)
He is prolly horny... or just missing the sex he would usually get from his long-distance partner, or just desperate. Plus, due to everyone having different sexual preferences, he might enjoy having sex with women whilst they are on their periods. Just talk to him about it, see if you are both comfortable with the situation, and go from there. However, if he and his long-distance girl aren't in an open relationship, just ignore him, because having sex with someone who is in a relationship is a bad move, because it can hurt the other person, even if it doesn't effect you.
Prolly!!!! Prolly!!!!! ****ing ******* prolly!!!! ****ing prolly!!!!!! ******* prolly!!!! ****ing prolly. It’s not ****ing ******* prolly it’s ****ing probably ****ing ******* **** ****ing **** ******* ******** ******* prolly
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should there be a new university admissions system that ditches predicted grades?

No, I think predicted grades should still be used to make offers (707)
33.91%
Yes, I like the idea of applying to uni after I received my grades (PQA) (891)
42.73%
Yes, I like the idea of receiving offers only after I receive my grades (PQO) (394)
18.9%
I think there is a better option than the ones suggested (let us know in the thread!) (93)
4.46%

Watched Threads