did i just embarrass myself lol

Watch
14t
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
I just messaged this guy in my form who i’ve spoken to ONCE i regret it now lol but have i made a fool of myself i mean i do fancy him (no clue why) and all i did was ask how his half term is going
ashtolga23
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Not at all! Just be casual about it.

I’ve heard that a lot of guys love when girls take an interest first (assuming you’re a girl), so you’re doing good.
14t
Rep:
?
(Original post by ashtolga23)
Not at all! Just be casual about it.

I’ve heard that a lot of guys love when girls take an interest first (assuming you’re a girl), so you’re doing good.
thanks! yes i am i girl aha exchanged like 4 texts and he doesn’t seem weirded out (so far) guess i’ve gotta get to know him and see where it goes! talking to him in form time might be a bit of a tricky one though idk how to go about it
ashtolga23
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by 14t)
thanks! yes i am i girl aha exchanged like 4 texts and he doesn’t seem weirded out (so far) guess i’ve gotta get to know him and see where it goes! talking to him in form time might be a bit of a tricky one though idk how to go about it
For now just enjoy the conversation you’re having and see if you hit it off. Just think of it like talking to a friend, then you’re being yourself and it’s more likely to flow.
sunny.side.up
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
No, ofc you didn't embarass yourself! You didn't say anything weird right?
14t
Rep:
?
(Original post by ashtolga23)
For now just enjoy the conversation you’re having and see if you hit it off. Just think of it like talking to a friend, then you’re being yourself and it’s more likely to flow.
thanks again i have this habit of ignoring texts and avoiding the person i fancy after 2/3 months of talking and it’s ffed up so many relationships lmao idk what to do (yes i do, just suck it up lol)
14t
Rep:
?
(Original post by sunny.side.up)
No, ofc you didn't embarass yourself! You didn't say anything weird right?
nah i just said hey how’s ur half term going ahah i think thays not weird, his response was good i just suck at carrying convo when i’m nervous
sunny.side.up
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by 14t)
nah i just said hey how’s ur half term going ahah i think thays not weird, his response was good i just suck at carrying convo when i’m nervous
Your fine then. I wouldn't worry too much about it.
ashtolga23
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by 14t)
thanks again i have this habit of ignoring texts and avoiding the person i fancy after 2/3 months of talking and it’s ffed up so many relationships lmao idk what to do (yes i do, just suck it up lol)
Aw it’s cool. I think it’s totally normal to get nervous, but maybe you’re seeing it as too big of a deal? Think of it as any other conversation and take it day by day.

All the best!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you travelling in the Uni student travel window (3-9 Dec) to go home for Christmas?

Yes (63)
28%
No - I have already returned home (25)
11.11%
No - I plan on travelling outside these dates (50)
22.22%
No - I'm staying at my term time address over Christmas (21)
9.33%
No - I live at home during term anyway (66)
29.33%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise