The Student Room Group

I can’t cook

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Bio 7
Like I said in the last thread I've been cooking for myself since I was 15 and was cooking occasionally since 12. It's not that hard, it can be fun to do and it's an important skill. How busy are you really that you can't make simple meals?

I have done cooking at school and college so have learned to cook. I’m at college all day then when I get home I get tired because of driving the whole day and everything it’s draining
Original post by Fionaanddonkey
I started cooking at age 7

Everyone did a bit of cooking with their parents when they were younger
Original post by Bio 7
Exactly it isn't hard to do basic stuff and work up.

I began with a caramelised onion soufflé, followed by a suckling pig roasted in white wine for several hours, and the meal culminated in a lemon meringue garnished with fresh fennel
I began with a caramelised onion soufflé, followed by a suckling pig roasted in white wine for several hours, and the meal culminated in a lemon meringue garnished with fresh fennel

I've been dubbed the Giada Laurentiis of the playground
why have you made another thread about this? everyone gave their opinions last time, and you disagreed with them. why not leave it? you’re making things worse for yourself by making threads about it.
Original post by Anonymous
Everyone did a bit of cooking with their parents when they were younger

nah I used to cook w/ my brother actually if we were home alone
I think the best thing we made was a noodle stir fry with sausages and cucumber...
Jk it was disgusting, I'm sure you can improve on that
nah I used to cook w/ my brother actually if we were home alone
I think the best thing we made was a noodle stir fry with sausages and cucumber...
Jk it was disgusting, I'm sure you can improve on that

You were home alone with the gas at 7?
How ironic.My 12 year old sister can cook Raman on a stove with boiling water no problem,this is a bit cute isn’t it? (:
Reply 28

Pff, basic stuff.
Original post by pepsimaxcherry
why have you made another thread about this? everyone gave their opinions last time, and you disagreed with them. why not leave it? you’re making things worse for yourself by making threads about it.

It’s either a troll or lack of common sense.
Original post by Bio 7
Pff, basic stuff.

Well yah, I hope anon will top this when he starts his cookery blog
Christ the trolling has got repetitive of late, I almost miss Angry Penguin bigging up Alternate Reality China.
Original post by StriderHort
Christ the trolling has got repetitive of late, I almost miss Angry Penguin bigging up Alternate Reality China.

lol wat? Sounds intriguing...
Original post by Summerneive
It’s either a troll or lack of common sense.

They were told on their previous thread to stop trolling, they denied being a troll. So we then explained why they were being seen as a troll, and why we think it’s odd they can’t cook, they just retaliated in insults.

They won’t listen, nor have they seemed to have learn from last time! 😂😂
You were home alone with the gas at 7?

my two older brothers were there - dw you don't have to call social services just yet

bit late now anyway
They were told on their previous thread to stop trolling, they denied being a troll. So we then explained why they were being seen as a troll, and why we think it’s odd they can’t cook, they just retaliated in insults.

Exactly!
my two older brothers were there - dw you don't have to call social services just yet

bit late now anyway

Nah
Original post by Summerneive
Exactly!

Either a troll or someone seeking attention, either way it isn’t worth our time!

I’m not at troll though I said that, I can’t prove it you’ll just have to believe me
I’m not at troll though I said that, I can’t prove it you’ll just have to believe me

have u ever posted on tsr apart from on this thread?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending