Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
and do you think it meant something?
Noodlzzz
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
As a psychologist, dreams don't really mean anything (that we think anyway). It is mostly a means of processing the days events. Why it's so abstract and weird has yet to have an explanation
Anonymous #2
Report 4 weeks ago
For context I was once in a friendship with someone who emotionally manipulated me, physically assaulted and sexually harrassed me because they couldnt date me (the person I was dating at the time is now my husband to be).
I had a dream where my fiance had been replaced by said ex friend. I dont remember all the details but I woke up crying in a pool of sweat shaking and shivering and couldnt sleep for the rest of the night. it was harder because me and my partner are long distance, and I was away from him at the time. One of my worst fears is losing my partner, so i think it being in nightmare form reinforced that. Ive also had nightmares of being r***d by the ex friend. Not fun.
username5357544
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
I never really dream, but when I do it’s always a bad dream Noodlzzz
Is this normal???

Butt… when I was I dunno 7 or so I had a dream that this man who has a happy dogs killed my grandad (the dogs that killed him)
Every time I see him since I always cross over the road!
Noodlzzz
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Thebigworld)
I never really dream, but when I do it’s always a bad dream Noodlzzz
Is this normal???

Butt… when I was I dunno 7 or so I had a dream that this man who has a happy dogs killed my grandad (the dogs that killed him)
Every time I see him since I always cross over the road!
Can’t comment on the content of dreams but everyone dreams almost every night, we just don’t remember it
Anonymous #3
Report 4 weeks ago
Worst nightmare I've ever had was, I was in my graduation and I was graduating with an MPhil...this was a few days before my PhD viva. Great.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should there be a new university admissions system that ditches predicted grades?

No, I think predicted grades should still be used to make offers (714)
33.85%
Yes, I like the idea of applying to uni after I received my grades (PQA) (903)
42.82%
Yes, I like the idea of receiving offers only after I receive my grades (PQO) (399)
18.92%
I think there is a better option than the ones suggested (let us know in the thread!) (93)
4.41%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed