Finishing too soon w gf

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
So I've got a problem with my gf where I finish too quickly. She likes it fast so I give in.

When we go slow I can go for much longer.

I always make sure that she finishes, but she'd prefer it if I did it longer to her.

How should I approach this/her? Has anyone else been successful at increasing the amount of time you can keep going for?
ashtolga23
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
If she finishes and hasn’t raised it as an issue, I’d assume that she enjoys what you give already. You could always bring it up if you’d like, but I’d personally be happy with that; a lot of guys don’t give as much time to making their girl orgasm so you’re doing well.

If you really want to increase the length of time then I’ve heard masturbating more might help, but I can’t be sure myself.

I hope this works out for you, and that you gain some confidence in your performance.
Anonymous #2
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by ashtolga23)
If she finishes and hasn’t raised it as an issue, I’d assume that she enjoys what you give already. You could always bring it up if you’d like, but I’d personally be happy with that; a lot of guys don’t give as much time to making their girl orgasm so you’re doing well.

If you really want to increase the length of time then I’ve heard masturbating more might help, but I can’t be sure myself.

I hope this works out for you, and that you gain some confidence in your performance.
mastubate with each other finger her idk ask her for christ sakes
username5402002
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
So I've got a problem with my gf where I finish too quickly. She likes it fast so I give in.

When we go slow I can go for much longer.

I always make sure that she finishes, but she'd prefer it if I did it longer to her.

How should I approach this/her? Has anyone else been successful at increasing the amount of time you can keep going for?
Stop have vaginal sex when you feel close to orgasm and give her oral sex instead. Then go back to having vaginal sex and repeat.
Annaleise07
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by jamesmatteo)
Stop have vaginal sex when you feel close to orgasm and give her oral sex instead. Then go back to having vaginal sex and repeat.
just before you reach the climax stop and then repeat so similair to jamesmatteo
Anonymous #1
(Original post by jamesmatteo)
It’s so ****ing hard to stop lool but I’ll try. I do end up doing kinda that, should learn to stop
Anonymous #1
(Original post by ashtolga23)

Thx

All just need to stop myself frm getting carried away now.

******* doesn’t seem to help no matter how long I do it.

Just doesn’t compare bc she’s too tight. But like you said, not really a problem if she’s happy too!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you travelling in the Uni student travel window (3-9 Dec) to go home for Christmas?

Yes (61)
27.6%
No - I have already returned home (25)
11.31%
No - I plan on travelling outside these dates (50)
22.62%
No - I'm staying at my term time address over Christmas (21)
9.5%
No - I live at home during term anyway (64)
28.96%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise