Passed my Driving Test *4th Attempt* AMA :)

Watch
yayy125
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Alhamdulilah finally passed my test, I became really stressed out at one point but by grace of God, I came out of today’s test with that blue paper )))) Just felt the need to share this lol, I’m here for any questions like about COVID Driving tests etc.
CaptainDuckie
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Congrats broski, you gonna be on the roads now g
tinygirl96
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Good luck
yayy125
Rep:
?
(Original post by CaptainDuckie)
Congrats broski, you gonna be on the roads now g
I knowwwwww
Mustang ecoboost
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by yayy125)
Alhamdulilah finally passed my test, I became really stressed out at one point but by grace of God, I came out of today’s test with that blue paper )))) Just felt the need to share this lol, I’m here for any questions like about COVID Driving tests etc.
What car are you getting? Congratulations btw you’ve passed there’s nothing wrong with it taking 4 times
bones-mccoy
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Congratulations!
username5420160
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Ayeeeee! 🎉🎉🎉
yayy125
Rep:
?
(Original post by Mustang ecoboost)
What car are you getting? Congratulations btw you’ve passed there’s nothing wrong with it taking 4 times
Thanks for ur kind words, I want a hybrid tbh and i like the look of the Toyota ones. Dreading insurance 😬
Dnsnnssn
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Thanks for ur kind words, I want a hybrid tbh and i like the look of the Toyota ones. Dreading insurance 😬
How much wait was there to book your practical?
saji13
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Ohh congrats on passingg. I have my test in a week. I'm really nervous. could you tell me a bit about how to stay calm and focussed in the test?
And If you don't mind what were common reasons for failing?
yayy125
Rep:
?
(Original post by Dnsnnssn)
How much wait was there to book your practical?
Took ages (months) until they recently allowed test bookings beyond November
yayy125
Rep:
?
(Original post by saji13)
Ohh congrats on passingg. I have my test in a week. I'm really nervous. could you tell me a bit about how to stay calm and focussed in the test?
And If you don't mind what were common reasons for failing?
Hey my major faults were mainly on basic things such as not using mirrors when changing speed, observing during reverse parallel and control - I think this is because of lack of practice and confidence.

In terms of staying calm, I woke up in the morning and read a page or so of the Quran (which for me reduces anxiety levels a lot) and then during test and before remind of urself that you are prepared for every possible situation, it’s a 40min drive and most part will be really basic driving - SAFETY AND CONTROL is all you need to maintain throughout. If you think something’s gone wrong during test DO NOT ponder over it as if you managed the situation safely it will most likely be marked as a minor. All the best lmk how it went
saji13
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Hey my major faults were mainly on basic things such as not using mirrors when changing speed, observing during reverse parallel and control - I think this is because of lack of practice and confidence.

In terms of staying calm, I woke up in the morning and read a page or so of the Quran (which for me reduces anxiety levels a lot) and then during test and before remind of urself that you are prepared for every possible situation, it’s a 40min drive and most part will be really basic driving - SAFETY AND CONTROL is all you need to maintain throughout. If you think something’s gone wrong during test DO NOT ponder over it as if you managed the situation safely it will most likely be marked as a minor. All the best lmk how it went
Ok thank you so much!
I have problem with observation in parallel parking too, but I do practice more now so I hope I will be ok.
Inshallah I will read Quran too in the morning.
Thankss
yayy125
Rep:
?
(Original post by saji13)
Ok thank you so much!
I have problem with observation in parallel parking too, but I do practice more now so I hope I will be ok.
Inshallah I will read Quran too in the morning.
Thankss
No problem
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you travelling in the Uni student travel window (3-9 Dec) to go home for Christmas?

Yes (91)
27.91%
No - I have already returned home (43)
13.19%
No - I plan on travelling outside these dates (62)
19.02%
No - I'm staying at my term time address over Christmas (32)
9.82%
No - I live at home during term anyway (98)
30.06%

Watched Threads