lzzzo
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
heyy! i recently started sixth form and im honestly really enjoying it! i'm doing well in all my subjects and am on track for A*'s. since gcses were cancelled this year i ended up getting all 7's, which was quite frustrating since i feel as though i could've done better. its always been my dream to study at kings college and i wonder if this is still possible? i know they are a really good uni so im guessing they're looking for 8's and 9's at gcse. does anyone know? x
McGinger
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I suggest that, like everyone else, you actually check the entry requirements for whatever degree you want to study yourself. KCL website - https://www.kcl.ac.uk/study/undergraduate

You will discover that, whilst they may have specific GCSE requirements (typically Maths and English), they also want very high A level grades.
lzzzo
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
(Original post by McGinger)
I suggest that, like everyone else, you actually check the entry requirements for whatever degree you want to study yourself. KCL website - https://www.kcl.ac.uk/study/undergraduate

You will discover that, whilst they may have specific GCSE requirements (typically Maths and English), they also want very high A level grades.
yeah i have, they want a 6 in english lang but thats it. thats also the requirements for oxford and cambridge haha but of course theyre gonna pick the students with all 9 at gcse. i was just looking for people who have got into kings without 8's and 9's for some advice
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you travelling in the Uni student travel window (3-9 Dec) to go home for Christmas?

Yes (61)
28.11%
No - I have already returned home (25)
11.52%
No - I plan on travelling outside these dates (48)
22.12%
No - I'm staying at my term time address over Christmas (21)
9.68%
No - I live at home during term anyway (62)
28.57%

Watched Threads