Was I wrong for this

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
So I’ve just been to a house party/get together (less than 6 people) and was invited by this girl that Hates me because her friend said invite me. I accepted and went round. Few drinks later we play a few games we’re all laughing but she just keeps death staring at me and looks miserable

(Bit of a back story, this girl tried to get with me in freshers week and I genuinely couldn’t remember her the next day as I was that drunk)

So her mate goes upstairs and I ask her why she hates me so much, she just says because I’m an ******* and I just gave up at that point and said “look, I don’t even remember you the following day or what you looked like I was that pissed” she then went upstairs and I presume she cried. Her flatmate then came down and said I should leave.

I just want to know was I wrong for being brutally honest, baring in mind she was ruining my evening by constantly making me feel unwanted.

(Also she’s the one who invited me round so I really don’t understand why she was being such a **** or why she has so much anger towards me considering I put her down gently when I spoke to her the next day?)
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Sorry bit of a long read but I’m ****inh annoyed.
ashtolga23
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Assuming your tone wasn’t aggressive, I don’t think you were wrong tbh. She was giving you a hard time and you were just being honest. It’s not your fault that you can’t remember, and that information might actually be better for her to know.
Zarek
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I guess if you’re a guest in someone’s house you have to be polite to them or you’ll be advised you’re not welcome
ChickenMadness
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Nah girls are just stupid and over sensitive sometimes, especially at University when they're all drunk and gossipping with each other. You can't help it if you're drunk and can't remember things. It happens to everyone. I dealt with some mind-boggling situations like that at as well. You can try to be as polite as possible but they end up hating you anyway. I wouldn't worry about it theres literally nothing you can do right in these situations.

I'll give you another example that happened to me.

Spoiler:
Show

I got invited to a house party by a girl and went with her, and we planned to go back to her house afterwards (different house). But her housemate kept flirting with me and all of her friends kept trying to persuade me to leave the original girl and get with her. But I didn't do that, because I thought it would be very rude to the original girl I came with (even though we were just friends at that point. We had a thing where we'd meet up to cuddle platonically and go to sleep).

And I got extremely drunk and literally just wanted to go to sleep cus I felt horrible. So I ended up going back with the first girl and we both went to sleep. The second girl even came into the first girls room and tried to get me to go into her room to smoke weed with her. I said no because I felt like ****, then proceeded to go to sleep. Then a few days later both of them ended up hating me lol. It was such a weird situation for me. The second one was pissed off because she thought I lead her on and **** knows why the first girl was mad. I was making an effort to be respectful to everyone aswell, purposely didn't flirt back or have sex with either of them, because I didn't want any drama.
Last edited by ChickenMadness; 1 month ago
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you travelling in the Uni student travel window (3-9 Dec) to go home for Christmas?

Yes (64)
27.83%
No - I have already returned home (25)
10.87%
No - I plan on travelling outside these dates (50)
21.74%
No - I'm staying at my term time address over Christmas (22)
9.57%
No - I live at home during term anyway (69)
30%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed