Is 20 old to get married??

Watch
Tamyyy33
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
do you think it’s old enough to get married and have kids ?
INFJandAWKWARD
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
There is no 'right' age to get married. It depends on what you want as a person and when you meet the person you want it with really.

for example;
- I want to get married at 26 because i believe my early 20s is the perfect time for me to enjoy life on my own. I still have the rest of my life after 26 to spend with my future husband and kids.
- My sister wants to get married at 23 because she doesn't want to be a 'old' mum (whatever that means😂😂)
-But that could change depending on when we both meet the right person. eg; my sister might not meet the right guy until she is 25.

20 might seem too young for some people and for others it might seem like the perfect age to start a family.
I would say don't rush into anything. You still have time to MAKE SURE that is something you want to do.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should there be a new university admissions system that ditches predicted grades?

No, I think predicted grades should still be used to make offers (707)
33.91%
Yes, I like the idea of applying to uni after I received my grades (PQA) (891)
42.73%
Yes, I like the idea of receiving offers only after I receive my grades (PQO) (394)
18.9%
I think there is a better option than the ones suggested (let us know in the thread!) (93)
4.46%

Watched Threads