bluepisces
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
I recently started work at primark, and I'm unsure if I am going through cash returns correctly. Is anyone able to talk me through the process of each till function for this?
DrawTheLine
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by bluepisces)
I recently started work at primark, and I'm unsure if I am going through cash returns correctly. Is anyone able to talk me through the process of each till function for this?
It would be best to talk to your manager or a colleague, as they'll be able to talk you through it on the till and show you. Don't be afraid to ask for this clarification. It's better that you ask and get shown how to do it than make a big mistake.
bluepisces
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
(Original post by DrawTheLine)
It would be best to talk to your manager or a colleague, as they'll be able to talk you through it on the till and show you. Don't be afraid to ask for this clarification. It's better that you ask and get shown how to do it than make a big mistake.
Thanks! I did ask my supervisor during my last shift and she said she would go through it with me the next time though I didn't end up doing any cash returns, just thought it might be worth asking on here
obstruct
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by bluepisces)
Thanks! I did ask my supervisor during my last shift and she said she would go through it with me the next time though I didn't end up doing any cash returns, just thought it might be worth asking on here
hey, if you still need help with this drop me a pm and i'll explain it to you!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you travelling in the Uni student travel window (3-9 Dec) to go home for Christmas?

Yes (71)
27.41%
No - I have already returned home (29)
11.2%
No - I plan on travelling outside these dates (54)
20.85%
No - I'm staying at my term time address over Christmas (28)
10.81%
No - I live at home during term anyway (77)
29.73%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed