Vimms29
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 11 years ago
How much would you take? I have no idea how much room i have to store clothing, and obviously I neither want to look like a spoiled brat or a tramp, so what would you take?
rummang
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
What you need.
holdyourcolour
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Take as much as you can fit in and what you want to wear.
Most of my stuff just ended up on the floor let alone in the closet, so storage wasn't so much of an issue...but then I'm a guy.
Bebbs
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Take not too little, and not too much.
Rosaaa
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
I took LOADS.
Tinkerbee
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
I'm taking alll mine :ninja:
dietwater
Report 11 years ago
yeah im not sure how much clothes to take either lol
RosiePosiePuddingAndPie
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
I was just going to take all the clothes that I normally wear. And the stuff that I have leftover, that I never wear, I'll probably send to a charity shop. I'm treating it as a clearout :yep:
Alison267
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
everything... i don't really have many clothes, so shouldn't be too bad. Just take everything which you wear
Vimms29
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 11 years ago
cheers!
Charlski
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
I'm packing almost everything I have - I've been having a MASSIVE clearout whilst I pack, so now my wardrobe is looking far more packable
hothedgehog
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
yes, uni time seems like a massive clear out opportunity... now just to get rid of it... i'm feeling charity shop.
Misanthropist
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
If you don't have enough space to take everything just make sure you have the essentials ie: stuff for attending lectures and mooching about and then some clothes for going out too, and then just buy the rest when you get there, or slowly move things back to uni with everytime you go home for a visit
Enchanté
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
I took all my stuff.
And also ended up buying more clothing/shoes as well.:p:
scribble_girl
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Just take everything you would need at home. And remember to pack warm stuff - it's not that cold right now, but if your next trip home is in December, you might be a bit chilly :p:

And don't worry about the space issue - my "floordrobe" was the talk of my corridor...
AmberB
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
I'm taking all of mine. I'm rubbish at deciding what to wear on certain days, so knowing me I probably would have left that one thing I wanted to wear at home, so better safe than sorry and take it with me :p:
AsphyxiateD
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Thinking ahead is the hard part, making sure you have enough to cater the next few months.

When I went back to uni from Christmas I had to think what t-shirts were worth bringing, haha.
CHAMON
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
You're a girl so that means you'll take it ALL.
*sparkles*
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
All of them?? lol I guess I'll take most of my stuff, but i have a lot of summer clothes, and let's be honest there is no point in being that hopeful! It's rained so much the only time I've worn the stuff was my 2week summer holiday in France!
Back on topic... I will have all the everyday things I currently wear, most of my evening/ going out stuff and quite a lot of shoes! I think I need to buy more stuff though, having been in school uniform previously and work uniform a lot of the summer, I'm not sure I have enough everyday things, like warm tops for this freezing weather!
QueenOfTheAmazons
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by CHAMON)
You're a girl so that means you'll take it ALL.
And why not indeed!
Im taking everything i normally wear, and the majority of stuff i don't (in case i decide on an image overhaul? I don't know)
Oh and not forgetting warm winter type things and dressing up clothes.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Stirling
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Thu, 26 Sep '19
  • Heriot-Watt University
    Undergraduate Open Day - Scottish Borders Campus Undergraduate
    Fri, 27 Sep '19
  • Royal Holloway, University of London
    Undergraduate open day Undergraduate
    Sat, 28 Sep '19

It is really important for me to be involved in helping make my university better

Strongly disagree (6)
7.69%
Disagree (5)
6.41%
Neither agree or disagree (21)
26.92%
Agree (32)
41.03%
Strongly Agree (14)
17.95%

Watched Threads