prinqle
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
There’s so much content to cover and i'm in year 13. Anyone else felt/feel the same? like I won’t have enough time to consolidate my AS content and rinse out the past papers for both AS and the whole A levels. Any advice for when I get stuck in that cycle of thinking it’s just not possible and therefore not doing work which gives me really temporary peace of mind but it’s counterproductive? Thanks 😭 (I do maths, chem and bio and I’m just about scraping Bs for chem and bio and for maths I bet I’d get a C in mocks. I don’t know this confidently because our school has only made us do one mock this month for the whole year and a half we’ve been doing A levels. I work hard everyday but I have to lose more time to myself because it’s just not enough.)
SonieW
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
I’m in year 12 so unfortunately can’t relate to your situation. However, if it were me, I would make a checklist of all the topics I’m not 100% on and start grinding. Leave yourself rest time as you don’t want to overwork yourself but just work frequently and hard. Ask your teachers for advice too. Hope I’ve helped, have a nice day.
wildone3
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
If you're just consolidating AS content then it doesn't have to be active revision. I used to just watch revision videos on youtube (some good ones are allery chemistry, Eliot Rintoul, biology carol, miss Estruch) while baking, in the car, brushing my teeth. Just whenever I had spare time.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should there be a new university admissions system that ditches predicted grades?

No, I think predicted grades should still be used to make offers (591)
34.02%
Yes, I like the idea of applying to uni after I received my grades (PQA) (720)
41.45%
Yes, I like the idea of receiving offers only after I receive my grades (PQO) (347)
19.98%
I think there is a better option than the ones suggested (let us know in the thread!) (79)
4.55%

Watched Threads