My mind is going to blow in any second

Watch
Ariannasewmini
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
Hi There!
I want to confess something today and i would like to know how can i get out of this situation.
Everything started during lockdown.
I had plans to finish revising for my 2021 exams and i am currently in year 13.
The truth is that I AM SERIOUSLY BEHIND IN MY STUDIES FOR YEAR 12 STUFF, IT SEEMS LIKE I DON'T HAVE TIME FOR IT BUT SERIOUSLY SPEAKING I WANT TO REVISE THE YEAR 12 STUFF BEFORE DOING MY YEAR 13 STUFF.
I'M SO CONFUSED THAT I ALWAYS THINK THAT I WILL NOT BE ABLE TO MAKE OUT WITH GOOD GRADES OUT OF A/LEVEL.
PLEASE, SOMEONE HELP ME TO GET OUT OF THIS SITUATION

Arianna
Studentfrommars
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
when do you have mocks?

(Original post by Ariannasewmini)
Hi There!
I want to confess something today and i would like to know how can i get out of this situation.
Everything started during lockdown.
I had plans to finish revising for my 2021 exams and i am currently in year 13.
The truth is that I AM SERIOUSLY BEHIND IN MY STUDIES FOR YEAR 12 STUFF, IT SEEMS LIKE I DON'T HAVE TIME FOR IT BUT SERIOUSLY SPEAKING I WANT TO REVISE THE YEAR 12 STUFF BEFORE DOING MY YEAR 13 STUFF.
I'M SO CONFUSED THAT I ALWAYS THINK THAT I WILL NOT BE ABLE TO MAKE OUT WITH GOOD GRADES OUT OF A/LEVEL.
PLEASE, SOMEONE HELP ME TO GET OUT OF THIS SITUATION

Arianna
wildone3
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
It is possible. It just requires organisation and determination. It may be worth setting out a set number of hours in the day to revise Yr 12 content. Even reading a page of a CGP book a day. The more concise revision resource the better if you are short on time. Seneca is good if your courses are on there. If you have the funds, maybe invest in something like uplearn, snaprevise or tailored tutors just to get you up to the level required.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should there be a new university admissions system that ditches predicted grades?

No, I think predicted grades should still be used to make offers (594)
33.96%
Yes, I like the idea of applying to uni after I received my grades (PQA) (728)
41.62%
Yes, I like the idea of receiving offers only after I receive my grades (PQO) (348)
19.9%
I think there is a better option than the ones suggested (let us know in the thread!) (79)
4.52%

Watched Threads