The Student Room Group

golderz asks--would your rather(3)

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Ellamayooo
Weaknesses? Phaha, not for me! Omnipotent am I, only strengths, no weaknesses here!

Mm, sure. Doubt that’s correct, but for your own dignity I’ll find a way around that, just you wait!

You've just given your weakness away... :evil:

@LMF, magic doesn't work on foxes does it?
Weaknesses? Phaha, not for me! Omnipotent am I, only strengths, no weaknesses here!

Mm, sure. Doubt that’s correct, but for your own dignity I’ll find a way around that, just you wait!

You have a few weakness shall i share with rufus lol:biggrin:
Original post by Golderz Is Great
You have a few weakness shall i share with rufus lol:biggrin:

If it begins with f and ends in eat I don’t wanna hear it, k?
If it begins with f and ends in eat I don’t wanna hear it, k?

feet was one of them also dogs,chips,woman in black,cows,sheep i could go on ella:u:
feet was one of them also dogs,chips,woman in black,cows,sheep i could go on ella:u:

You really did go all in with woman in black, didn’t you?! Ouch. You could go on HuH? I could go on too about how tedious and slow and bad both film and book are!
You really did go all in with woman in black, didn’t you?! Ouch. You could go on HuH? I could go on too about how tedious and slow and bad both film and book are!

WIB is a great film even radcliffe said it was better made than the potter films:smile:

also people that say barth,people who put water in before milk when making tea,spiders,insects lol
I'll just pretend I got tagged here. :sad:
Original post by jellybellyb

sorry:frown:
Reply 69
Original post by jellybellyb

:console:
WIB is a great film even radcliffe said it was better made than the potter films:smile:

Each to their own. Let’s just say if I wasn’t a good pupil, and I wasn’t at school when I had to endure it, I wouldn’t have passed the 5 minute point 😂
If the books bad, the film can only be expected to be worse imo. Books are always superior to films. Change my mind
Each to their own. Let’s just say if I wasn’t a good pupil, and I wasn’t at school when I had to endure it, I wouldn’t have passed the 5 minute point 😂
If the books bad, the film can only be expected to be worse imo. Books are always superior to films. Change my mind

i like films better than books so there i hate books generally cos im thick:smile:

Also i dont think you are good at watching smart clever films ella thats not your fault but you watch disney and hp so how can you judge how good a film is really:poke:
1.Would you rather have an extra leg or an extra arm?
Arm but IDK
2.Would you rather 3 week holiday in UK or 1 week Holiday abroad?(For you people in the US then swap Uk for US lol)
1 week luxury holiday abroad?
3.Would you rather have a desk job or an outdoor job?
Desk job easily (unless my job is to cook or to work in a food bank)
4.Would you rather be stuck on a train or a bus?
Train because it has a toilet
5.Would you rather get stung by a wasp on your on your Leg or on your arm?
Arm
6.Would you rather watch Harry Potter for 12 hours or Lord Of The Rings for 12 hours

Don't like either so any is fine

sorry my reply was meant as a joke sorry if it came across aggressive:frown:

I like the fact that you stand up for what you like and believe in its a good trait to have in life i think:u:

I like WIB you like HP but not everyone liks the same thing do they and thats a good thing:biggrin:
sorry:frown:

It's okay :redface:

:hugs:
Reply 75
sorry my reply was meant as a joke sorry if it came across aggressive:frown:

I like the fact that you stand up for what you like and believe in its a good trait to have in life i think:u:

I like WIB you like HP but not everyone liks the same thing do they and thats a good thing:biggrin:

what's WIB
Original post by ^_^/
what's WIB

woman in black i liked it ella hated it i was judt saying that it does not matter cos films like music and books are subjective

just cos someone likes a film or tv show or book and someone else does not thats ok:smile:
i like films better than books so there i hate books generally cos im thick:smile:

Also i dont think you are good at watching smart clever films ella thats not your fault but you watch disney and hp so how can you judge how good a film is really:poke:

Ohmygoshhhhhh, you went in hard then didn’t you!? Wow - I’m shook. Ermmm how do I bounce back from this I- uhmmm.

Fair enough though. Our film tastes are very different. I don’t normally watch stuff like WIB and it wasn’t my choice to watch that anyways. Althoughhhh, I am a very good judge of Disney films thank you kindly! Some of those are absolute doggy doo doo!

And oi, watch what you’re doing with that stick!! You’re gonna take someone’s eye out if you’re not careful! 😂
Ohmygoshhhhhh, you went in hard then didn’t you!? Wow - I’m shook. Ermmm how do I bounce back from this I- uhmmm.

Fair enough though. Our film tastes are very different. I don’t normally watch stuff like WIB and it wasn’t my choice to watch that anyways. Althoughhhh, I am a very good judge of Disney films thank you kindly! Some of those are absolute doggy doo doo!

And oi, watch what you’re doing with that stick!! You’re gonna take someone’s eye out if you’re not careful! 😂

glad you did not take offense when i read it back t looked like i was being rude when i was not

yes out film tastes differ but i cos i liked WIB does and you dont does not mean its a rubbish film though thats what i mean to say ella:colondollar:
Reply 79
woman in black i liked it ella hated it i was judt saying that it does not matter cos films like music and books are subjective

just cos someone likes a film or tv show or book and someone else does not thats ok:smile:

yes its ok
i havent watched women in black

Quick Reply

Latest