The Student Room Group

golderz asks--would your rather(3)

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Golderz Is Great
glad you did not take offense when i read it back t looked like i was being rude when i was not

yes out film tastes differ but i cos i liked WIB does and you dont does not mean its a rubbish film though thats what i mean to say ella:colondollar:

Oh no no, I take offence when YouTube links to feet videos are attached. Was not the case here.

Sure. But in my opinion it is, and yours it isn’t. There is no purely good film or purely rubbish film. People are always going to disagree on things, it’s the way it is.
Original post by Ellamayooo
Oh no no, I take offence when YouTube links to feet videos are attached. Was not the case here.

Sure. But in my opinion it is, and yours it isn’t. There is no purely good film or purely rubbish film. People are always going to disagree on things, it’s the way it is.

I think films is one thing i am better than you on though................come on ella give me something im good at:unsure::biggrin:

im logging out now ella cos if it turns into a argument you always win:smile: im back tomorrow sometime bye lol
^ fineee. but I never said that, okay? That was someone else that said that, yea. Not me.

I’m heading out now too, good night
^ fineee. but I never said that, okay? That was someone else that said that, yea. Not me.

I’m heading out now too, good night

thanks that means alot and i know that was painful for you:smile:

Would i send feet pictures in you tube form to you honestly lol:smile:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=00Q2FociAaM
^ I refuse to click it. If someone kindly could and inform me if it’s safe to click I’ll maybe give you the gift of my 4 reps 😂
Oo wait no, 5! I made 5!
Oo wait no, 5! I made 5!

5 what?

and the clip is safe promise lol
If the books bad, the film can only be expected to be worse imo. Books are always superior to films. Change my mind

You are very much correct. Films of books are often inferior. The only exceptions are 'books of films' which are generally naff.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending