lilyhundre
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 months ago
I’ve always wanted to be a personal trainer or something to do with fitness, What gcses and what A levels would be good to take? Would it be good to do a specific degree?
bluebeetle
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 6 months ago
(Original post by lilyhundre)
I’ve always wanted to be a personal trainer or something to do with fitness, What gcses and what A levels would be good to take? Would it be good to do a specific degree?
If you're still pre-GCSE, you don't really need to worry about what specific degree you'll end up doing.

If you want to go into something relating to fitness, you should take PE GCSE. You should also aim to do well in Biology, as you may want to go down the route of studying Sport and Exercise Science, which Biology will be useful for.
username5446306
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 6 months ago
subjects/ activities which focus on teaching/ explaining things to people (:
maybe drama if ur into it
I don't think there's any subjects you'd specifically need to become a personal trainer (although PE and bio would be useful), as you take training/ accreditation courses later right? Just play as much sport as possible and get some experience coaching younger athletes. Maybe ask your school if they do the 'sports leaders scheme'
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should 'Mental health support' be included on league tables?

Yes (194)
74.9%
No (65)
25.1%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed