lilyhundre
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
I’ve always wanted to have a career within fitness but I got told you don’t get paid a decent wage any good careers out there that has fitness in??
Rabbit2
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
That would correspond with my experience. There are LOTSA things to do, but not many of them pay enough that you can afford to live on your own. This means that you have to find someone to 'team up with', and that you are dependent upon them to carry part of the load, regardless of the way they treat you, and abusive ppl come in both sexes. I'm male, and i've had more than my share of abusive females that i've associated with. In order to be free to choose a partner without economic pressure, it would seem that a choice of career in the "STEM-L" area is necessary [science, technology, engineering, medicine, law]. Even if you are female with a dependent (or two), you can afford to hire all the 'kiddie care' you need if you are making 50k quid and up - and this is not an unreasonably high salary for someone in those areas above. Best of luck!!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should there be a new university admissions system that ditches predicted grades?

No, I think predicted grades should still be used to make offers (534)
33.99%
Yes, I like the idea of applying to uni after I received my grades (PQA) (647)
41.18%
Yes, I like the idea of receiving offers only after I receive my grades (PQO) (318)
20.24%
I think there is a better option than the ones suggested (let us know in the thread!) (72)
4.58%

Watched Threads