Want more information about this university?

university of surrey response to why my english scores not accepted

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 2 months ago
Just felt like posting the following response from university of surrey

As your 19th October 2019 test is your most recent we cannot accept your July 2019 test in its place even if it does meet our requirements. Please either re-take the test or provide another more recent English qualification that we accept
What are your thoughts on this?
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 2 months ago
I have looked into your application and unfortunately due to your TOEFL writing score being 22 it is under the 23 we require therefore we cannot accept it. Our requirements for TOEFL are as follows;

TOEFL
88 overall including 12 in Reading, 11 in Listening, 17 in Speaking, and 23 in Writing.

As your October 2019 test is your most recent we cannot accept your July 2019 test in its place even if it does meet our requirements. Please either re-take the test or provide another more recent English qualification that we accept
Admit-One
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
I have looked into your application and unfortunately due to your TOEFL writing score being 22 it is under the 23 we require therefore we cannot accept it. Our requirements for TOEFL are as follows;

TOEFL
88 overall including 12 in Reading, 11 in Listening, 17 in Speaking, and 23 in Writing.

As your October 2019 test is your most recent we cannot accept your July 2019 test in its place even if it does meet our requirements. Please either re-take the test or provide another more recent English qualification that we accept
It's fairly common to only accept the most recently completed English test. Unfortunately your only option is to retake, (or take a different test), if that is their policy.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top

Do you have the space and resources you need to succeed in home learning?

Yes I have everything I need (339)
55.76%
I don't have everything I need (269)
44.24%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

Oops, nobody has posted
in the last few hours.

Why not re-start the conversation?

Start new discussion

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise