GCSE English Language Paper 1 question 4 AQA

Watch
falsahlani
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
Hello, I have a question which is; how many different perspectives and attitudes will I need for question 4 paper 1 in the English language paper 2 exam? Will one be enough or will I need more?
Thank you
A.Peters0797
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by falsahlani)
Hello, I have a question which is; how many different perspectives and attitudes will I need for question 4 paper 1 in the English language paper 2 exam? Will one be enough or will I need more?
Thank you
If you can talk about one topic in enough detail MAYBE you'll be okay writing about 1, however you should try to write a decent amount about maybe 2-4 different perspectives and attitudes
falsahlani
Rep:
?
what about if you can only find one

(Original post by A.Peters0797)
If you can talk about one topic in enough detail MAYBE you'll be okay writing about 1, however you should try to write a decent amount about maybe 2-4 different perspectives and attitudes
what is you can only find one different attitudes
A.Peters0797
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by falsahlani)
what about if you can only find one

what is you can only find one different attitudes
It depends on the mark scheme I guess but I'd assume there are several different attitudes listed on there and you've gotta try and work out what they are. To be fair, with it being English, you could essentially make up that you've found such an attitude and if you justify it well enough they will reward you with marks
falsahlani
Rep:
?
(Original post by A.Peters0797)
It depends on the mark scheme I guess but I'd assume there are several different attitudes listed on there and you've gotta try and work out what they are. To be fair, with it being English, you could essentially make up that you've found such an attitude and if you justify it well enough they will reward you with marks
okay thank you, it has helped a lot
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should there be a new university admissions system that ditches predicted grades?

No, I think predicted grades should still be used to make offers (626)
33.71%
Yes, I like the idea of applying to uni after I received my grades (PQA) (782)
42.11%
Yes, I like the idea of receiving offers only after I receive my grades (PQO) (366)
19.71%
I think there is a better option than the ones suggested (let us know in the thread!) (83)
4.47%

Watched Threads