Isaactj2020
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
What law unis would u recommend if I got all 4s in gcses but my predicted grades for A levels are 2 As and a D*
Compost
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Is your reference going to give reasons why there is such a big difference between your GCSE attainment and your predicted A level attainment? It's possible that universities will be sceptical you can do that much better.
Isaactj2020
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Compost)
Is your reference going to give reasons why there is such a big difference between your GCSE attainment and your predicted A level attainment? It's possible that universities will be sceptical you can do that much better.
Well I moved school at year 10 and the learning curriculum was different and I never took my school work seriously mostly becuase I had low ambitions and thought I wouldn’t get anywhere then I decided I wanted to do law then I worked and revised a lot and got high predicted grades and I’m trying to aim for A*.

Tbf I know my gcses will be a set back but I just want to know what uni will be suitable for me
Moana92
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Chester University
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should there be a new university admissions system that ditches predicted grades?

No, I think predicted grades should still be used to make offers (717)
33.82%
Yes, I like the idea of applying to uni after I received my grades (PQA) (908)
42.83%
Yes, I like the idea of receiving offers only after I receive my grades (PQO) (402)
18.96%
I think there is a better option than the ones suggested (let us know in the thread!) (93)
4.39%

Watched Threads