Turn on thread page Beta

Men have a lower threshold for pain than women watch

ReputationRep:
    "pain is what the patient says it is"

that quote somes it up perfectly.

also need_money, have you ever experienced being kicked in the *******s? oh.. sorry i forgot. but really, you feel extremely sick, i've seen people puke, you then get chronic stomach ache (what feels like it) mixed with stinging for a few hours, it feels like somethings been ripped out, or even removed. I'd love to see women cope with it.

disclaimer: in no way am I suggesting women couldn't cope or would feel it less.

ReputationRep:
    Look up Aron Ralston. He's the guy who got his arm stuck under a boulder, so he cut it off. Okay, I'm not suggesting he's Mr Average, but I've never heard of a woman doing that!

Then again, a woman wouldn't have been there in the first place. She'd be too busy with the ironing

Poll
Do you have a role model?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.